Sign in to follow this  
JDNinjaKiwi

Gacha Claus not making crystals

Gacha Claus not making crystals

So it's now the X-Mas Event and they have the Gacha Claus that you give it coal and mistletoe for loot. I spawned one in to see how it works and it didn't do anything. So I went out to find one legit, I found one gave it coal and mistletoe (one at a time) to for it to sit down eat and get back up and moving like the one I spawned in. Is there any way for this to stop happening beacause it's not a good experience for a new player not able to do what the event is for.

P.S I play on Xbox (Don't know if that does anything) and play on The Island.

Also Single/Host Non Dedicated Server. (can do commands)

12 minutes ago, JDNinjaKiwi said:

I found one gave it coal and mistletoe (one at a time) to for it to sit down eat and get back up and moving like the one I spawned in.

When you say 'one at a time' do you mean one stack at a time or one item at a time?

In my singleplayer game, also xbox, I find that feeding the gacha clause 20 of each item at a time works best. He eats them 10 at a time and it seems that he needs 10 to produce/grow the crystal and another 10 to release the crystal.

7 minutes ago, WarpSpasm said:

When you say 'one at a time' do you mean one stack at a time or one item at a time?

In my singleplayer game, also xbox, I find that feeding the gacha clause 20 of each item at a time works best. He eats them 10 at a time and it seems that he needs 10 to produce/grow the crystal and another 10 to release the crystal.

ooooooooo.. I'm doing single at a time

edit: I mean like single item

Edited by JDNinjaKiwi
  • Like 1