No XP drip from tek sleeping pod

doverbeach

12 minutes ago, doverbeach said:

No XP drip from tek sleeping pod

I just unlocked an extra level with a chibi on my level 135 toon. I appear to be earning xp towards level 136 from the traditional ways (killing dinos, crafting, etc), but when I lie in a tek sleeping pod there is no XP drip. Anyone else experiencing this?

Tek Pod XP was always spotty for me from 130 on. I took a break while 134. Logged off in a tek sleeping pod owned by my friends who I was tribed with. Came back after a month to help them and found I hadn't earned any XP

I mentioned it awhile ago but it's probably low priority since it sometimes works.

• Volunteer Moderator
40 minutes ago, Oli4 said:

1 chibi level gave me at least 1 extra survivor level, will know more once I am 136(will be in 2days or so)

I discovered last night that one Chibi level made no difference, but since then I discovered that on private servers the extra 5 levels have to be added by the admin for it to work. We're currently testing that out on our server.

8 hours ago, GP said:

Can I just ask, how many levels did it take for your Chibi to get a survivor level?

Getting any chibi to lvl 2 unlocks the 1st extra survivor level.

Similarly, getting any chibi to lvl 3, 4, 5, and 6 unlocks the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th extra survivor levels respectively.

Once unlocked you must still earn the xp required to gain these levels.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, doverbeach said:

Similarly, getting any chibi to lvl 3, 4, 5, and 6 unlocks the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th extra survivor levels respectively.

Yeah I figured it out thanks. The issue was max XP override on unofficial.

1 hour ago, doverbeach said:

Do you have to do the killing yourself?

I did a red drop and killed two enraged trikes with my Giga but the chibi got 0 xp.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Do you have to do the killing yourself?

I did a red drop and killed two enraged trikes with my Giga but the chibi got 0 xp.

You have to be mounted on the dino that gets the final kill with the Chibi thing equipped in your offhand slot.

21 minutes ago, GP said:

You have to be mounted on the dino that gets the final kill with the Chibi thing equipped in your offhand slot.

I was. 

12 minutes ago, doverbeach said:

Maybe 'Enraged' and 'Alpha' are distinct classes?

I would guess this is it. Someone on one of my FB sites said they got xp from killing enraged but I guess I'll jump to Val and try over there later.

FYI, I have seen this issue with the Sleeping Pod since I was Level 131 and a half, up to that moment I was getting XP, next no XP at all.

but it is just not the sleep pod, there are various items that you craft that no longer work any more either.

And it was right around the time of an update that this started happening, about 3 months ago now.

Let's take Sparkpowder as an example, supposed to give you .12xp, however I made 100k of this stuff and got 0.00 xp in total. There are so many crafting items that are like this, I would like to know what WildCard broke!!

Archived