Are fertilized eggs transferable?

ButterMilk

Are fertilized eggs transferable?

Sooo ive been playing ark for awhile now and awhile ago (right after the last Easter event) I lost all my stuff to a transfer "glitch" and now im a bit scared to transfer xD, but today i made a great deal with someone and it includes transfering my two fave owls to his server. But in the end i get eggs so yay! But I was talking to a couple of "bigger" players on my server who switch all the time (I havent switched to a dif serv since I lost all my stuff xD)! and they told me fert eggs spoil when switched, and your player gets wiped due to this update. I really want these eggs but im concerned xD!

Anyway is there still a problem with transfering and can fert eggs switch server to server, or are they just raptoring with me? Id like to know so I dont lose my stuff when im finally doing good again.

Im on PS4 official Rag PvE, the eggs are lvl 200 up Snow Owls (5 eggs) Im taking food, a Owl saddle, and two lvl 200 male owls.

Ignore the spelling errors if there are any, Im not 9 years old just on a crappy cracked phone d:

Archived