Levelbug with new Update?

Aracin

• Wildcard Community

You only need to increase the max levels on your servers by 5 if you are overriding the exp ramp.
Basically if you have overridden the levels for custom experience ramps and levels the inclusion of the chibis push your max level down by 5.
Ascension, chibis, any max level modifers... they all take up the last set of levels, so if we add some mechanic that is meant to handle a higher max level and you don't have the new max levels in your exp ramp... this is what happens

15 hours ago, ZenRowe said:

You only need to increase the max levels on your servers by 5 if you are overriding the exp ramp.
Basically if you have overridden the levels for custom experience ramps and levels the inclusion of the chibis push you max level down by 5.
Ascension, chibis, any max level modifers... they all take up the last set of levels, so if we add some mechanic that is meant to handle a higher max level and you don't have the new max levels in your exp ramp... this is what happens

Thanks Zen, Can confirm, I added the additional levels to our custom levels and both @GP and myself are now getting the additional levels correctly on the servers with Chibi Alpha XP.

Based on what I have read so far I am still not sure why I have not been able to gain xp for the +5 max level gain from the chibi. 

I play on a cluster of unofficial servers with no custom levels (100 base, 135 with all ascensions) but does have a 5x xp gain (is this what is meant by xp ramp?).

I am currently level 130 which is 100 base + 15 Alpha Overseer + 15 Alpha Rockwell. I also have +5 from chibi but xp bar is max and no levels being gained. My understanding is that I should be able to gain xp to hit 135 from the chibi level addition, then 140 once I have Alpha King Titan.

Screenshot of survival record and char level and XP attached.Ark.thumb.jpg.5ad64b020c0fad6af1a814328ca5f6f0.jpg

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, PsychoWo said:

Based on what I have read so far I am still not sure why I have not been able to gain xp for the +5 max level gain from the chibi. 

I play on a cluster of unofficial servers with no custom levels (100 base, 135 with all ascensions) but does have a 5x xp gain (is this what is meant by xp ramp?).

I am currently level 130 which is 100 base + 15 Alpha Overseer + 15 Alpha Rockwell. I also have +5 from chibi but xp bar is max and no levels being gained. My understanding is that I should be able to gain xp to hit 135 from the chibi level addition, then 140 once I have Alpha King Titan.

Your unofficial must have custom levels, because base game max is 105 not 100. Then +15 for Overseer and +15 for Rockwell which makes 135.

Alpha King Titan provides no level increase.

So if your base is 100 and you have done both ascensions and are now 130 max, then this indicates a custom level setup, otherwise your base would be 105 max.

So your admin will need to add the addition 5 levels to the config.

Archived