Chibi Collection: Win a XBOX Collectors Edition!

Cedric

On 12/17/2019 at 11:09 PM, Cedric said:

Chibi Collection: Win a XBOX Collectors Edition!

Want an ARK XBOX Collectors Edition?  If you think you can be the first person to collect all 54 chibi's, respond to this thread with your official server information.  I'll come check it out and award you with an ARK XBOX Collectors Edition.  I'll be giving out two collector's editions: one for the first person on an official PvE server and one for the first person on an official PvP server.

Have fun!

(When I come to verify, I'll reach out to you for coords to the location)

PvP chibi collection has been claimed and verified!

PvE chibi collection has been claimed but not verified!

I have no idea where i need to write this i already did on twitter but i try it here to i got all Chibis together on PvE 54Chibis On my Valguero server 1110 My tribe name is Aventus my friend Will give me the rock drake Chibi back in 5 and half hours would be nice if you can come on after this or tomorrow or something to see that i got all

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/17/2019 at 11:20 PM, Cedric said:

If, by chance, someone in this thread indicates that they have all the chibis and they actually don't - it will go to the next eligible person in the thread.

I got all Chibis on PvE My server name is 1110 On Ps4 if you got time to come over and have a look just need to tell me before you can come so i can join it

@Cedric

On 12/18/2019 at 9:27 PM, Cedric said:

Just a reminder there can be two winners:  the first on a PvE server and the first on a PvP server (official).  And to clarify: this is for a collectors edition copy of ARK and not an actual console.  Sorry I wasn't explicit in writing and made some assumptions.  I may be able to get a PS4 C.E alternatively.  Happy hunting!

I got all Chibis together on PvE my server is 1110 on Ps4 would be nice if you have time to have a look just need to tell me before you join so i can show you it

@Cedric

• Cedric unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Archived