Chibi Collection: Win a XBOX Collectors Edition!

Cedric

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Cedric said:

Awesome, while I know its not ideal, I might not be able to confirm this until the 26th.  I'll let you know.  I'll think of a better way to do this next time!

That’s perfectly fine, but am I first to be confirmed since I’m first to claim? I can send a pic/vid of all chibis in my inventory including specimen implant. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. 

2 hours ago, RaiinMG said:

That’s perfectly fine, but am I first to be confirmed since I’m first to claim? I can send a pic/vid of all chibis in my inventory including specimen implant. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. 

Rainy yes they'll go by the timestamps  and confirm in the order of first to claim, I thought it said this in the initial post, 

On 12/17/2019 at 10:09 PM, Cedric said:

Chibi Collection: Win a XBOX Collectors Edition!

Want an ARK XBOX Collectors Edition?  If you think you can be the first person to collect all 54 chibi's, respond to this thread with your official server information.  I'll come check it out and award you with an ARK XBOX Collectors Edition.  I'll be giving out two collector's editions: one for the first person on an official PvE server and one for the first person on an official PvP server.

Have fun!

(When I come to verify, I'll reach out to you for coords to the location)

PvP chibi collection has been claimed and verified!

PvE chibi collection has been claimed but not verified!

This is unfair. Gacha Claus doesn’t work as intended for so many people. Some are getting crystals for one coal, others ten!

Next event please explain annoying rng mechanics like this so we know what to do and don’t have to waste our time and resources.

• Cedric unpinned this topic

Archived