Chibi Collection: Win a XBOX Collectors Edition!

Cedric

Awesome now in PVE you got folks doin pvp fighting and stuff over presents people just getting ganked they keep the Chibi's and throw the rest away leaving nothing for other player that just wants to make skins and such it's really a very crappy Christmas attitude your contest is giving everyone please just hurry and give your stuff away and get it over with please while I have plenty watching everyone grumble in Global is a real Bummer

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Balrain said:

Awesome now in PVE you got folks doin pvp fighting and stuff over presents people just getting ganked they keep the Chibi's and throw the rest away leaving nothing for other player that just wants to make skins and such it's really a very crappy Christmas attitude your contest is giving everyone please just hurry and give your stuff away and get it over with please while I have plenty watching everyone grumble in Global is a real Bummer

They inadvertantly creating a situation that triggers the gambling and addiction sufferers to try and get every gift and feed gachas. Encouraging fighting and bickering and people freezing others on PvE with snow owls so only the one with the snow owl gets the stuff

There really needs to be a quick patch to prevent snow owls from freezing non allied player Dino's and players in PvE, also chibis should either be craftable or earned over time, not race to and fight over 6 drops an hour on PvE

Yea I get PvP and the need to encourage pvp, it's why people play PvP I guess

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Lowly said:

They inadvertantly creating a situation that triggers the gambling and addiction sufferers to try and get every gift and feed gachas. Encouraging fighting and bickering and people freezing others on PvE with snow owls so only the one with the snow owl gets the stuff

There really needs to be a quick patch to prevent snow owls from freezing non allied player Dino's and players in PvE, also chibis should either be craftable or earned over time, not race to and fight over 6 drops an hour on PvE

Yea I get PvP and the need to encourage pvp, it's why people play PvP I guess

Most action PVEers have seen all year.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:07 PM, Thefoxeur said:

What chibi are you missing , private message me I'm at 32/54 , and got a lot of spare , so maybe I can help (PC)

I’m on xbox man and I still need a good amount but I usually get a bunch of drops at night and in the morning cause a lot of people are off

• Cedric unpinned this topic

Archived