Chibi Collection: Win a XBOX Collectors Edition!

Cedric

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Wildcard Community

Just a reminder there can be two winners:  the first on a PvE server and the first on a PvP server (official).  And to clarify: this is for a collectors edition copy of ARK and not an actual console.  Sorry I wasn't explicit in writing and made some assumptions.  I may be able to get a PS4 C.E alternatively.  Happy hunting!

4 hours ago, HiImDani said:

Hey Cedric.. I have all of them. The Island 26, Official PVP?

23 minutes ago, Cedric said:

Just a reminder there can be two winners:  the first on a PvE server and the first on a PvP server (official).  And to clarify: this is for a collectors edition copy of ARK and not an actual console.  Sorry I wasn't explicit in writing and made some assumptions.  I may be able to get a PS4 C.E alternatively.  Happy hunting!

@Cedric

On 12/17/2019 at 5:09 PM, Cedric said:

Want an ARK XBOX Collectors Edition?  If you think you can be the first person to collect all 54 chibi's, respond to this thread with your official server information.  I'll come check it out and award you with an ARK XBOX Collectors Edition.  I'll be giving out two collector's editions: one for the first person on an official PvE server and one for the first person on an official PvP server.

Have fun!

(When I come to verify, I'll reach out to you for coords to the location)

I should have the pve one done soon going to try and grind it out ton

On 12/17/2019 at 5:09 PM, Cedric said:

Want an ARK XBOX Collectors Edition?  If you think you can be the first person to collect all 54 chibi's, respond to this thread with your official server information.  I'll come check it out and award you with an ARK XBOX Collectors Edition.  I'll be giving out two collector's editions: one for the first person on an official PvE server and one for the first person on an official PvP server.

Have fun!

(When I come to verify, I'll reach out to you for coords to the location)

ight 

15 hours ago, Spiral3 said:

So I'm assuming that this is a Series X and the winner will get it when the system releases next year, since it would be completely pointless to get a One X or an Xbox One at this point?

It's for a collector's edition of ark survival evolved, the game, not the console, as far as I understood from the messages

9 hours ago, forgotenlore said:

anyone know if you can get all chibis on 1 map or if we have to go to different maps to collect specific ones?

I got shapeshifter and rollrat on Island so you should be able to get anything anywhere, if it was tied to map no one would get it, at least not that fast - ab gifts only drop at surface.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:07 PM, Cedric said:

Who claimed PvE?  Did I miss that?

Kind of hard to enjoy the game when I have to listen to a constant whistle everytime I move my character. Played for an hour and have nothing but a headache from listening to my character whistle. And if I mute the volume and play I still can’t whistle my dino to do anything. Games a freaking joke.

If you have mastered the southeast aberration surface, try it out. Very few people go there due to its high difficulty. However, it is the best place to farm the event items if you take all the drops for yourself. A single 90% night can give you over 100 coal and 70 mistletoe because the drop number is at least doubled. Got more than 40 different chibis from the crates and feeding the items to the gachas, within a full 90% night cycle. 

• Cedric unpinned this topic

Archived