Questions About Chibis

Abecy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, nameless said:

That is what I did, but the issue is will leveling still be possible after event?

I'm unsure, but I suspect yes. Allowing people on competitive official servers to gain 5 levels during a short period where many will be spending their time with families rather than playing video games and then taking that away so that many players won't be able to get those levels anymore would kinda be unfair.

Of course there will be the issue of new players not being able to get Chibis after the event, which would still cause the same issue, but I suspect the levelling side will still be possible.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 hours ago, Ahmed56 said:

The Problem is if we get raided, we don´t have any Chibis left

But they add it to HLN-A then it makes the efforts people have done during the event pointless. Playing on PvP comes with risks, one of those being raided. People gotta accept that.

8 hours ago, GP said:

But they add it to HLN-A then it makes the efforts people have done during the event pointless. Playing on PvP comes with risks, one of those being raided. People gotta accept that.

They just should add a way to gain these new extra levels during the whole year, they could have made the chibis also a permanent item like some skins

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived