Questions About Chibis

Abecy

2 hours ago, GP said:

It's been explained enough times in this very topic, if you only read each post carefully.

It pushes MAX lvl by 5. So if max level after ascension is normally 135 then levelling Chibi 5 times will make the new MAX level 140.

but what im saying is will the game register those extra levels from tek cave to take you to 140 IF you already have 5 extra levels from chibis, or will it still take you to 135 regardless of chibis POST event. We all know how bad WC are so i wont be surpirsed if players who dotn already have abb boss and/or tek cave arent able to reach 140 at a later date.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
Just now, cocob1 said:

but what im saying is will the game register those extra levels from tek cave to take you to 140 IF you already have 5 extra levels from chibis, or will it still take you to 135 regardless of chibis POST event. We all know how bad WC are so i wont be surpirsed if players who dotn already have abb boss and/or tek cave arent able to reach 140 at a later date.

It pushes MAX level on server up by 5.

It is pretty simple.

105 (pre-ascension)
135 (post-ascension)

Becomes

105 (pre-ascension)
140 (post-ascension)

That means 5 for Chibi, 15 for tek cave, 15 for Rockwell.

So yes it does register it because it is adding 5 levels to the MAX lvl on the server, the MAX level being 135.

28 minutes ago, GP said:

It pushes MAX level on server up by 5.

It is pretty simple.

105 (pre-ascension)
135 (post-ascension)

Becomes

105 (pre-ascension)
140 (post-ascension)

That means 5 for Chibi, 15 for tek cave, 15 for Rockwell.

So yes it does register it because it is adding 5 levels to the MAX lvl on the server, the MAX level being 135.

bro are you thick?

• Volunteer Moderator
59 minutes ago, cocob1 said:

bro are you thick?

No, but the answer has been given to you enough times. You will reach 140, simple as that. It has no affect on what level you are currently on, it pushes everything up 5 levels regardless of whether you have ascended already or not.

No-one can say it any simpler. But if i'm the thick one then so be it.

20 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

Someone said you have to have aberration to equip the reaper, is this true?  Do you have to have genesis also purchased to equip the genesis chibis?

18 hours ago, KeKiore said:

I'd very much like to know this also.

I do not own Genesis and have a lava lizard Chibi equipped, if you two were still wondering.

3 hours ago, stonehaven said:

Unofficial. I never went through ascension so don't know if the chibis will do me any good.

What you are failing to comprehend is that Chibi's ADD levels, similarly to how ascension ADDs levels

So if you're presently at a max level of 105, and you level a chibi to lvl 2, your new max level is 106 (added 1 level). 
If you then did island ascension (adds 15 levels) your new max level is 121.
If you then leveled your chibi to lvl 3 (adds another level) your new max is now 122.
If you then did rockwell ascension (adds 15 levels) your max level is now 137.
After that, your only option is to level a chibi to level 6 to max out your level-max at 140. 

7 minutes ago, ShaunyA said:

Chibis

Has anyone else gained extra lvls from lvling the chibi ? Ive leveled a few of mine n not one gave me extra lvls nor the option to gain a lvl im a 105 character rn still waiting to do alpha rockwell n alpha ascension but I'd like the option to hit 110 before then

check my picture man, 2 post up. god just read before post

• Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, Abecy said:

check my picture man, 2 post up. god just read before post

Maybe you should read his post instead.

He said he is currently lvl 105 which is max lvl. He also said he has leveled some Chibis and did not progress to lvl 106.

So I fail to understand how your image helps him at all.

4 minutes ago, GP said:

Maybe you should read his post instead.

He said he is currently lvl 105 which is max lvl. He also said he has leveled some Chibis and did not progress to lvl 106.

So I fail to understand how your image helps him at all.

why are you attacking me, when i trying to help. If it show on your artifact +1 lv, that means it work. if not that's the bug.

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, Legislator said:

It would be great to get confirmation about this. I find it hard to believe to kill X hundred of alphas within 2 weeks.

Well it's actually 3 weeks and it won't take hundreds of alphas. Some decent alpha mosa, tusos and rexs will speed things up quickly. I'm already on my 3rd lvl.

4 hours ago, kennyk5150 said:

Yes, you must own the dlc specific to that chibi.

Not correct.  I do not own Genesis or the Genesis Season Pass and got a Lava Lizard Chibi (Genesis pet) on the Island, and can equip it.  EDIT:  I got it on the Island, and can equip and level it up on the Island.

So, no, that isn't correct.

Archived