Questions About Chibis

Abecy

12 hours ago, Zahlea said:

If you're playing single player or your own dedicated server without setting the OverrideOfficialDifficulty command, the default max level is 120 on The Island (and maybe even SE). I'll edit my post to be clearer about this for people who didn't play since the beginning. Thanks.

Ok, I am aware of this but I would think it would be normal to default your responses to the standard way of playing this game which is on official servers. Which would mean the dinos max wild level is 150 since the OP never mentioned single player nor dedicated servers nor did anyone even mention dino levels in the first place lol.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, nightwatcher52 said:

Ok not sure how the chibis work. Got a chibi and leveled it up to max but haven’t got the +5 level ups. I am playing PS4/Nitrado server and am level 135? What am i doing wrong or what am i missing? help is appreciated.

From what a community manager said earlier or here, not sure - the server has to have the levels added into the server settings, or they won't show up.  ALso, you gain access to the levels, you have to still earn the xp to get the levels, but if you have and it's not going up, it could be because the server settings were not adjusted to add in the 5 extra lvls.

I'm still a little confused. You say it raises the current max server level, which is 105 if you haven't killed any bosses. If that's the case and your level is raised from 105 to 110, what happens when you kill the bosses. Will the max level be capped at 135, since that is the maximum level or will the extra 5 levels still be added on?

4 hours ago, Steel562 said:

I'm still a little confused. You say it raises the current max server level, which is 105 if you haven't killed any bosses. If that's the case and your level is raised from 105 to 110, what happens when you kill the bosses. Will the max level be capped at 135, since that is the maximum level or will the extra 5 levels still be added on?

135 is max, with chibis the new max will be 140. So if you are 105, your max will be 110. If you kill the bosses, your max will be 140.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, nameless said:

Will they still exist after the event? Will we still be able to increase character max level using them after the event?

Yes they will still exist after the event. I don't know for certain but I suspect they will still gain XP after the event too.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Steel562 said:

It pushes everything up by 5. So if max lvl after ascending is 135 it will become 140.

It's a one time thing, correct? Meaning I can't level 10 chibis and get +50 levels.

Can I give my leveled chibi to someone else or is it bound to my char? If I can, will other person get +5 levels?

Will char get +5 levels only after leveling chibi to 5th level or is it char_level per chibi_level until it reaches 5?

• Volunteer Moderator

You get an extra lvl when you have a Chibi equipped and it reaches level 2 whilst you're killing Alphas. You then need to get the Chibi to level 3 to get the 2nd survivor level and so on until you have 5 extra levels, i.e. Chibi will be lvl 6.

Chibi's are items, so they can be stolen if dropped or looted.

If someone steals or is given a lvl 6 Chibi they won't get 5 lvls when equipped, they have to do the hard work with a fresh Chibi like everyone else.

• Volunteer Moderator
31 minutes ago, Legislator said:

I had a chibi at 22k out of 30k xp yesterday. This morning after I logged in the xp was resetted. No rollback on server detected, everything else is fine. Is this normal?

I heard it happened to someone yesterday after server restart. It hasn't happened to me, but then I always upload event items to transmitter whenever I log off. I'd suggest uploading yours to transmitter/obelisk/drop when you log off, this will prevent issues like this occurring.

33 minutes ago, Legislator said:

I had a chibi at 22k out of 30k xp yesterday. This morning after I logged in the xp was resetted. No rollback on server detected, everything else is fine. Is this normal?

The first chibi i levelled up re set to 0 so i started levelling a new one instead.. It's now at 3.5 so I've unlocked an extra 2 character levels so far..  Only trouble is the 10 million xp that i need per level  :P 

what i dont understand is- if currently i am level 120 (having done abberation boss but not tek cave) i then get the 5 extra levels from the chibis which takes me to 125. When i do the tek cave will i then go to 135 as this was the max level both ascension bosses took you too before the event or 140 as the bosses give you plus 15 levels?

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, cocob1 said:

what i dont understand is- if currently i am level 120 (having done abberation boss but not tek cave) i then get the 5 extra levels from the chibis which takes me to 125. When i do the tek cave will i then go to 135 as this was the max level both ascension bosses took you too before the event or 140 as the bosses give you plus 15 levels?

It's been explained enough times in this very topic, if you only read each post carefully.

It pushes MAX lvl by 5. So if max level after ascension is normally 135 then levelling Chibi 5 times will make the new MAX level 140.

Archived