Jump to content

GP

Chibi showcase

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ThzNutz said:

20191217143848_1.jpg

lies and fabrications - unicorn is not pleased :P 

It worked for me! Here I am, dancing like a balerina with my Chibird (Don't mind my Jerboa boxer, I was not expecting a photoshoot):

743FF7C75830D171A53C707588D1AAE64D4ED3A6

Oh, were your carrots grew using Snow Owl Pellets as fertilizer? You need that magical spices to increase your odds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Oh, were your carrots grew using Snow Owl Pellets as fertilizer? You need that magical spices to increase your odds.

well ofc good sir, no self respecting gardener uses swill fertilizer - i had my turkey bottoms on to match my hat (totally prepared for photos :D but the voluptuous fluff of my well groomed unicorn obscure them.... :( 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lycan187u said:

That stego looks lonely

couldnt be further from the truth. look closely and you can see just the corner of a huge smile. his 4 ladies are just behind him and they are busy making bullet sponges at every opportunity :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a Moschops one. Mine keep on getting in the way whilst I was trying to kill a Alpha Raptor from the safety of a cliff. Took zero damage. I ran out of bullets before I could finish it off. Was acting erratically anyway. Kept on dashing off out of render range then speeding back again banging into rocks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Voronja said:

I have a Moschops one. Mine keep on getting in the way whilst I was trying to kill a Alpha Raptor from the safety of a cliff. Took zero damage. I ran out of bullets before I could finish it off. Was acting erratically anyway. Kept on dashing off out of render range then speeding back again banging into rocks. 

They don't take damage anyway, they are technically an item. But I also had an alpha raptor running away erratically too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone confirm that you can level your char up past 135? I levelled my Chibi up but instead of it going to level 2 and me to 136 the process bar re set to 0 and the chibi stayed at level 1

 

20191218125417_1.jpg

Edited by Bark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bark said:

Can someone confirm that you can level your char up past 135? I levelled my Chibi up but instead of it going to level 2 and me to 136 the process bar re set to 0 and the chibi stayed at level 1

If you are on a private server you need to add the additional 5 levels to your configuration. Then they work like ascension levels where you stop at 135 unless you level a Chibi.

We added the extra 5 levels on the server I play on today and it started working properly. If you don't add the extra 5 levels then the game actually pushes the max survivor level down by 5 to incorporate the 5 new Chibi lvls. So your 135 max would actually become 130 max.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GP said:

If you are on a private server you need to add the additional 5 levels to your configuration. Then they work like ascension levels where you stop at 135 unless you level a Chibi.

We added the extra 5 levels on the server I play on today and it started working properly. If you don't add the extra 5 levels then the game actually pushes the max survivor level down by 5 to incorporate the 5 new Chibi lvls. So your 135 max would actually become 130 max.

Thank you! Is is the MaxAscensionLevel value i GameUserSettings.ini I need to change, or is it something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GP said:

If you are on a private server you need to add the additional 5 levels to your configuration. Then they work like ascension levels where you stop at 135 unless you level a Chibi.

We added the extra 5 levels on the server I play on today and it started working properly. If you don't add the extra 5 levels then the game actually pushes the max survivor level down by 5 to incorporate the 5 new Chibi lvls. So your 135 max would actually become 130 max.

Nope i'm on official server.. After killing loads of Alphas Instead of the chibi increasing to level 2 and me to 136 the level up bar just started again. I guess it was just a bug so i'm currently levelling a different chibi. I just wanted confirmation that i could level above 135

Edited by Bark
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, runswithpencils said:

So far I have Raptor, Phiomia, Moschops, Carno and the lil ferox from Genesis, some of them are pretty cooky looking, but the Raptor is very cute

raptor.jpg

where did you get the ferox chibi? i've had a lot of trouble trying to find one even in single player cheating gachas/raptorclaus gifts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...