Chibi showcase

GP

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, ThzNutz said:

20191217143848_1.jpg

lies and fabrications - unicorn is not pleased :P 

It worked for me! Here I am, dancing like a balerina with my Chibird (Don't mind my Jerboa boxer, I was not expecting a photoshoot):

743FF7C75830D171A53C707588D1AAE64D4ED3A6

Oh, were your carrots grew using Snow Owl Pellets as fertilizer? You need that magical spices to increase your odds.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Oh, were your carrots grew using Snow Owl Pellets as fertilizer? You need that magical spices to increase your odds.

well ofc good sir, no self respecting gardener uses swill fertilizer - i had my turkey bottoms on to match my hat (totally prepared for photos :D but the voluptuous fluff of my well groomed unicorn obscure them.... :( 

I have a Moschops one. Mine keep on getting in the way whilst I was trying to kill a Alpha Raptor from the safety of a cliff. Took zero damage. I ran out of bullets before I could finish it off. Was acting erratically anyway. Kept on dashing off out of render range then speeding back again banging into rocks. 

• Volunteer Moderator
16 minutes ago, Voronja said:

I have a Moschops one. Mine keep on getting in the way whilst I was trying to kill a Alpha Raptor from the safety of a cliff. Took zero damage. I ran out of bullets before I could finish it off. Was acting erratically anyway. Kept on dashing off out of render range then speeding back again banging into rocks. 

They don't take damage anyway, they are technically an item. But I also had an alpha raptor running away erratically too.

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, Bark said:

Can someone confirm that you can level your char up past 135? I levelled my Chibi up but instead of it going to level 2 and me to 136 the process bar re set to 0 and the chibi stayed at level 1

If you are on a private server you need to add the additional 5 levels to your configuration. Then they work like ascension levels where you stop at 135 unless you level a Chibi.

We added the extra 5 levels on the server I play on today and it started working properly. If you don't add the extra 5 levels then the game actually pushes the max survivor level down by 5 to incorporate the 5 new Chibi lvls. So your 135 max would actually become 130 max.

11 minutes ago, GP said:

If you are on a private server you need to add the additional 5 levels to your configuration. Then they work like ascension levels where you stop at 135 unless you level a Chibi.

We added the extra 5 levels on the server I play on today and it started working properly. If you don't add the extra 5 levels then the game actually pushes the max survivor level down by 5 to incorporate the 5 new Chibi lvls. So your 135 max would actually become 130 max.

Thank you! Is is the MaxAscensionLevel value i GameUserSettings.ini I need to change, or is it something else?

2 hours ago, GP said:

Nope i'm on official server.. After killing loads of Alphas Instead of the chibi increasing to level 2 and me to 136 the level up bar just started again. I guess it was just a bug so i'm currently levelling a different chibi. I just wanted confirmation that i could level above 135

18 hours ago, runswithpencils said:

So far I have Raptor, Phiomia, Moschops, Carno and the lil ferox from Genesis, some of them are pretty cooky looking, but the Raptor is very cute

raptor.jpg

where did you get the ferox chibi? i've had a lot of trouble trying to find one even in single player cheating gachas/raptorclaus gifts

Archived