Christmas update, the nightmare before Christmas

Donk67

Christmas update, the nightmare before Christmas

Call me pessimistic if you will but in a few hours the Christmas update will be launched.......

Given past hiccups with the Thanks giving event, of which I'm sure a lot of people were affected (including myself, DEAD GIGA) by not being able to log on to the game for days on end or indeed hours at a time that turned in to days.. Dino's lost, starved out and even bases decayed because some had left it too late to refresh, not foreseeing the update disaster looming about them..Ready to strike.........

A word of warning if you will!

Be prepared for this up and coming update....... Get ready for what could possibly be a repeat of the mess of the thanksgiving event update and the four days that ended up being a week of frustration in trying to log, even longer for some..

Batten down the hatches, cryo what you can and take a deep breath! It's coming   Have they fixed it? I doubt it very much!

Will this be a HO,HO, HORRIBLE UPDATE or a JINGLE BOLLOKS to all!?

BE PREPARED, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I sincerely hope I'm wrong?

I prepared myself this time.  But I would love to be pleasantly surprised by Wildcard.  They have to learn from the past deployments moving forward.  I am okay with glitches and bugs considering how complex this game is.  But the 2-day downtime with every patch (Windows10) is frustrating.  Hopefully they scheduled the patches to all land at 10am together today.  Show me you can update the game smoothly and I will buy into Genesis Wildcard!

4 hours ago, PertySlick said:

I prepared myself this time.  But I would love to be pleasantly surprised by Wildcard.  They have to learn from the past deployments moving forward.  I am okay with glitches and bugs considering how complex this game is.  But the 2-day downtime with every patch (Windows10) is frustrating.  Hopefully they scheduled the patches to all land at 10am together today.  Show me you can update the game smoothly and I will buy into Genesis Wildcard!

So I was just wondering how it's going for everyone? Post your experiences here if you're having any issues....... Thus far.. Myself, I'll try again tomorrow, Lol....

Well much to my pleasant surprise Wildcard got Windows 10 clients updated at the same time as everybody else.  Woohoo, and thank you Wildcard!  But, now I have a constant whistle bug going on that keeps rapid fire whistling as I play and prevents me from whistling myself.  But at least I can get in and take of things around the base.  Unfortunately I don't want to go after the RaptorClaus stuff until I can whistle to my fliers again just to be safe.

Archived