looking for a chill server

JustDewitt02

I looking for a chill server

I’m kinda over joining every server to see what it’s like only to find annoying and toxic ppl. It’s so much more fun to join a tribe with ppl who r nice and actually know how to play the game lol. Soooo basically Im looking for a cool tribe on a good server ?

official or unofficial servers

preferably pvp/pvx

19 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

AlphasOfArk

Edit: PvE, Brutal

Hmmm, I'm interested in joining this server. Can anyone join? How's the taming cap? How's the building cap doing?

I usually don't join PvE for the reason that server taming slots are always usually almost full and the building cap as well, making my game crash like ten thousand times per minute (not really, just an exaggeration). But if there is still some space left would you mind me joining?

17 hours ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

@nintendogamer7

Oof I'm stupid I forgot the part where it says it's really unpopulated, my bad I'm sorry.

You can if you want. I’m gradually cleaning up abandoned structures from higher population times. And I think we’re only around 1200 tames. And 47k structures. I don’t like clutter. 

7 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

You can if you want. I’m gradually cleaning up abandoned structures from higher population times. And I think we’re only around 1200 tames. And 47k structures. I don’t like clutter. 

Okay, I'll see if I can

My user is Killer7354Mexican (My brother's Idea, I would've preferred TypicalArkGamer, but he is not TG's greatest fan)

19 minutes ago, nintendogamer7 said:

@TypicalArkGamer I found your body. Haven’t seen you on, but I think you may have some levels to add. Lmk if you want a tour. I have a discord channel linked to it if you want to join. Easier to chat about things. 

Got it, pretty hard to level up ?

Haven't been too active on that server, been grinding hard on the PvP to get turrets on my base to defend my tribe. Im the highest level been 69, the rest are below 40. So they all look up to me

Unfortunately I won't be active on Ark at all for the next 4 weeks starting tomorrow because of a vacation my family has planned starting tomorrow. No wifi or internet where we are going

My character won't be deleted during that time right?

On 12/25/2019 at 7:48 AM, XaosRes said:

@TypicalArkGamer, no wifi nor internet, vacation on moon...must be funny.?

Happy Holidays though.

Lol am on hotel right now so got a bit of WiFi so I can say this.

taking a 4 day road trip to Miami, am stopping in various places like New Orleans and Atlanta (veered sideways quite a bit to get to Atlanta)

but I’m going ona cruise where my dad will have to pay WiFi separately. Which he won’t do

And then to my granny’s house in Mexico, she doesnt even watch TV, much less play video games. No WiFi or internet there either

happy holidays to u as well

12 hours ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

Lol am on hotel right now so got a bit of WiFi so I can say this.

taking a 4 day road trip to Miami, am stopping in various places like New Orleans and Atlanta (veered sideways quite a bit to get to Atlanta)

but I’m going ona cruise where my dad will have to pay WiFi separately. Which he won’t do

And then to my granny’s house in Mexico, she doesnt even watch TV, much less play video games. No WiFi or internet there either

happy holidays to u as well

Enjoy your time in Florida! We appreciate your tourism!

You can also check out Phoenix Rising 2.0. Hard, PVP, unofficial. Population is active but not BUSY. Right now it’s quiet cause a lot of us are on an eerie server, but it’s a low key PVP server. People aren’t generally jerks, true wiping isn’t really tolerated, and raiding is more of a fun thing than “steal and break everything you can just cause”.

Archived