Community Crunch 211: Winter Wonderland 4

Cedric

1 hour ago, Cam420 said:

Can somone please explain to me what I am doing wrong? When I put either coal or mistletoe in gacha Claus it disappears and nothing happens?

I have not tried it yet this year but had that happen to me last year.  It seems you have to try a different gacha if the one you feed does not work.  And if you fed one to much that was giving a return it would suddenly stop.  Never new if that was a chance dynamic or glitch.  Try another gacha.

Gacha spits out a gemstone so watch for it don't let it get out of sight slip into the ground.  

I'm on pc-pve will try when I log back in.  

--

update:

Yep still works for me.  Just try another gacha and put in only one at a time.  GL

Edited by Jemcrystal

32 minutes ago, Jemcrystal said:

I have not tried it yet this year but had that happen to me last year.  It seems you have to try a different gacha if the one you feed does not work.  And if you fed one to much that was giving a return it would suddenly stop.  Never new if that was a chance dynamic or glitch.  Try another gacha.

Gacha spits out a gemstone so watch for it don't let it get out of sight slip into the ground.  

I'm on pc-pve will try when I log back in.  

--

update:

Yep still works for me.  Just try another gacha and put in only one at a time.  GL

Thanks for the reply, I have tried on 2 separate gachas and both stop like you mentioned but don't drop anything have gone through 2 mistletoe and 12 coal lol 

I'm on Xbox official pvp 

Hopefully I figure it out!

On 12/17/2019 at 3:03 AM, Connor56B said:

AT THE TIME OF THIS POST, TAMING WASN'T PART OF THE EVENT!

Why no 2x taming? At least for this one event. I love the 2x breeding don’t get me wrong but I’d love to tame my favorite creatures without wasting half of my day.

Lmao U blind bro? It says 2x Taming 

• Facepalm 2

• Volunteer Moderator
57 minutes ago, DaRealMurad said:

Lmao U blind bro? It says 2x Taming 

I think it is you that is blind because you failed to read the red capitalised sentence in the post you quoted. If you had done so you would have realised 2x taming was not in the post when it was first released.

It's sad to see people so eager to laugh at others when they themselves fail to read.

4 minutes ago, GP said:

I think it is you that is blind because you failed to read the red capitalised sentence in the post you quoted. If you had done so you would have realised 2x taming was not in the post when it was first released.

It's sad to see people so eager to laugh at others when they themselves fail to read.

I'm pretty sure I'm not blind, I didn't know what the read sentence mean't, 2x tames been since winter holiday started. I checked it even before the event started. I don't correct someone when  I'm not sure about the answer

Edited by DaRealMurad

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, DaRealMurad said:

I'm pretty sure I'm not blind, I didn't know what the read sentence mean't, 2x tames been since winter holiday started. I checked it even before the event started. I don't correct someone when  I'm not sure about the answer

Maybe next time refrain from attacking others by using terms like "are you blind?" when you don't know the full picture. At worst you could offend someone and at the same time make yourself look foolish as you did in this instance.

There's no need to ask if people are blind, even if it is a rhetorical question.

2 minutes ago, GP said:

Maybe next time refrain from attacking others by using terms like "are you blind?" when you don't know the full picture. At worst you could offend someone and at the same time make yourself look foolish as you did in this instance.

There's no need to ask if people are blind, even if it is a rhetorical question.

I was trying to correct him that there was 2x, not knowing what that red sentence was, Sir Einstein

• Facepalm 1

23 hours ago, Cam420 said:

Thanks for the reply, I have tried on 2 separate gachas and both stop like you mentioned but don't drop anything have gone through 2 mistletoe and 12 coal lol 

I'm on Xbox official pvp 

Hopefully I figure it out!

Try only feeding them coal and only one at a time. I've noticed some Gachas do not give crystals every feeding and some do. Just try them in different areas. Good luck and have fun!

On 12/18/2019 at 11:16 AM, bkg420666 said:

Man I'm so freaking tired of all these bs garbage game companys that want to charge way to dam much for a game than the DLC and they do Christmas and Halloween crap updates that usually give you useless cosmetic crap but even after a game has been out for as long as ark has they can't fix simple crap. Like going from one map to another and proof your charecter is just gone and all you have done or tamed is now useless its bullpoop 

Then quit playing video games and do something else, easy fix. 

Yay, Call me soft but I love the Christmas event. Theme music is great and I like the new dusting of snow, although man, it’s surprising how it messes with your sense of direction.

Last year was my first  Christmas event so it was all a bit new for me and I lost all my goodies thanks to the bottomless pit megaspawn cave death glitch, so I’m keen to go hunting again this year,  now I’ve got a jetpack and a wyvern with a ton of stamina lol.

let the games begin, merry christmas everyone!

Edited by Zoglet

3 hours ago, Zoglet said:

Yay, Call me soft but I love the Christmas event. Theme music is great and I like the new dusting of snow, although man, it’s surprising how it messes with your sense of direction.

Last year was my first  Christmas event so it was all a bit new for me and I lost all my goodies thanks to the bottomless pit megaspawn cave death glitch, so I’m keen to go hunting again this year,  now I’ve got a jetpack and a wyvern with a ton of stamina lol.

let the games begin, merry christmas everyone!

I know the Island map very well and the snow dusting does change things quite a bit. I found myself having to check the map a few times now to get my bearings. It does look amazing though.

Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!

On 12/21/2019 at 8:34 PM, Thee1973 said:

Is there a way to create your own private session not as a primary host?  My daughter and I play and made a private game but her as the host I can't ever explore without going "too far" away from the host.  

I believe you would need to create a non dedicated session/server. Single player and dedicated session/server will have the tether

This event is royally pissing me off.  Between having no F'n idea where raptor azz is gonna be and his music misleading you, it F'n rains or gets foggy every damn night, the presents despawn to damn fast, and the presents cant hardly be seen for the F'n environment because they dont have a beacon like any other thing thats like this.  So im missing presents because of bs after waiting Flike half a damn hour or more to get repeats when all i want to do is get this over with so i can play dragons dogma.  A beacon would help so darn much.