Community Crunch 211: Winter Wonderland 4

Cedric

2078804065_Screenshot2019-12-18at13_07_18.thumb.jpg.d41ca4e132b2819a3c27fe5d12a52719.jpg

Hi, 

I wonder when 304.1 updates of the winter event will arrive at MacOS users? To have the possibility to play ARK on actual servers? 

All concept of servers and plays in the community are impossible because of the different versions. 

A week ago was updated to v303.1,  and MacOS users moved from 302.1 to older version 300.0 (How does it possible?)

If you cannot provide all update simultaneously for all do not do events!

Edited by Glut

18 hours ago, froggie12494 said:

What do they raptor Claus drops look like? I just updated and we got the notification of raptor Claus, but I'm not sure where to find them or tell which is the gift drops. Halloween had candy corn and an orange beam of light, is this one holiday theme and beam color also?

Way above the roof of the world

Raptor Claus does fly across the sky at midnight ,

Tossing packages glowing gold in the night,

No beam have they

but the glow that stays until the morning light.

So like 10-20 ppl complain about no 2Xtaming..   then 10-20 ppl jump on them for not reading, and that they added it.. then 10-20 ppl jump on them, telling them, hey they added it afterwards, so don't jump on them...  Then the cycle continues...   See I read it all... if we could just get 10-20 ppl talking about Chibis.. that'd be great...

6 hours ago, Muki19 said:

I would like to point out here again to us switch players who receive no updates and are ignored. I hope the fan community of other platforms help us to exert pressure on wildcard. I would therefore like to help everyone who wants to help us switch players not to buy genesis and to point out the switch. we switch players also financed the dlc with the purchase price from ark. I would be happy if the community now helps us to increase the pressure on wildcard to finally serve us with updates. There is also no optimization or bug fixes.

It really is pathetic what wildcard has done to the switch community, or should I say hasn’t done. 

Played all range of MMOs and online games since 2001. Never seen a group or company conduct themselves like this. Absolutely love the game. I waited years to try this game out purely from all the negative comments I’ve heard about wildcard. I thought the complaints were just the same old whines I’ve seen countless times, but I’m starting to see why wildcard has such a negative reputation. 

• Thanks 1

Man I'm so freaking tired of all these bs garbage game companys that want to charge way to dam much for a game than the DLC and they do Christmas and Halloween crap updates that usually give you useless cosmetic crap but even after a game has been out for as long as ark has they can't fix simple crap. Like going from one map to another and proof your charecter is just gone and all you have done or tamed is now useless its bullpoop 

4 hours ago, StirlingScott said:

It really is pathetic what wildcard has done to the switch community, or should I say hasn’t done. 

Played all range of MMOs and online games since 2001. Never seen a group or company conduct themselves like this. Absolutely love the game. I waited years to try this game out purely from all the negative comments I’ve heard about wildcard. I thought the complaints were just the same old whines I’ve seen countless times, but I’m starting to see why wildcard has such a negative reputation. 

But it is the same old whiners....my game works fine I play official  only?? Greatest game ever close to 12k hours :) every  game out has bugs\issues ark just has more whiners than most xD

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

All these compliants....can anyone name a game without bugs\glitches??...or a game with a forums like these? I doubt it ...@Wildcard  keep up the good work and never forget.haters gonna hate don't let these poor souls bring ya down ...

We are talking about the game on Nintendo Switch. Haha you clearly don’t know the game on Nintendo Switch. 

Anyone have issues with their XP? Mine just says Im maxed out at 102. I was halfway to 103 when the update dropped sense that time I haven’t gained any xp over the last couple of days with my xp bar stuck at full. Do I have to lvl a chibi to continue leveling?
Xbox official pvp

84FA1E83-2A32-44D2-8407-9FCE56A4A6DD.jpeg

Edited by C0neheadBeldar

I think the chibis were a wonderful idea and rly something to work towards during this event, I’d love to see in the next event 50 more chibis or how ever many you would make next time, maybe they could all be water ones that float, maybe after you make all the Dino chibis you come out with rare Boss Chibis or titan chibis, just a thought but I think you got the golden goose right here ;)

I can't click on any of the menu tabs on this page to search for forums or anything like that. I can only click on the main links like for this article but i cant use the on page search bar or access any of the stuff. I had to sign in by Google searching the sign in page and clicking on a link that took me directly to sign in instead of the home page. Anyone else have this problem?