Community Crunch 211: Winter Wonderland 4

Cedric

Taming and Breeding rates aside, as those seem to be the main point on conversation in the 3 pages of comments I just read through.... I must say I am ready to start hunting out these new chibis. They are new and there is so much to learn about them since not much was said.

Are they pets that follow you around? Something you keep in your inventory? Shoulder pets? Something you can place? Are they breedable? Which creatures will we find? Are they too going to be seasonally colored? 

So much to learn and figure out with these new pets. I can't wait to hunt a few of them down!

And I must say It is nice to see the ugly sweater additions. They still aren't the full santa, elf, snowman, or pluffy snowsuit skins I have been hoping to see, but they are something more than the hat skins we have been given year after year. It just one more clothing item, but it something different and we will not at least be able to wear two holiday themed suit pieces. 

Thanks WC!

• Like 3

really looking forward to finding out the chibis, Tho if i could be cheeky, i would like the dermis to have a beard, or a way to put it on as a skin. I've already created Santa's cabin, with his reindeer's, just waiting for the Christmas tree etc. But my Santa, doesn't look right with out a beard.

Any way well done WC for the event :)

14 hours ago, krillen said:

Maybe the next CC will contain actual information about the DLC that's dropping a month late.....

What would you rather?

A broken DLC that would take a month to fix

OR

A DLC that launched an extra month late, but provided a great experience with little-to-no-bugs, because the devs actually tried to bring us a good DLC?

And I don't think it'll provide Genesis info, but it'll give us a chance to see the creatures up close, small or not.

5 hours ago, TekARK said:

ITS NOT LATE, they did this on purpose so they can have a better and more smooth release, 

learn to read -_-

Guy,.  They do this EVERY update, dlc and tlc. The fact is people are upset because once again WC has thrown a date out there only to change it. It will probably be postponed again and when it does drop there will still be bugs. Then a week or a month after they do release it they will come back and Nerf every creature in the dlc. People who are upset really shouldn't be. Not because "they" are making it better but because WC could Not keep a deadline if their lives depended on it.  Plain and simple WC gives dates and WC always misses those dates.

Hey since everyone wants to still have a stick up their rear end about the taming IT WAS ADDED LATER IN AN EDIT.

Also noticed this question was asked MULTIPLE times and I also don't know.....What is a Chibi?

P.S.

TAMING IS 2X

YES IT WAS ADDED LATER AND WAS NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL POST

GET IT NOW?

• Volunteer Moderator
21 minutes ago, SubaruImpossibru said:

Hey since everyone wants to still have a stick up their rear end about the taming IT WAS ADDED LATER IN AN EDIT.

Also noticed this question was asked MULTIPLE times and I also don't know.....What is a Chibi?

P.S.

TAMING IS 2X

YES IT WAS ADDED LATER AND WAS NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL POST

GET IT NOW?

The problem was that people were not reading the whole thread and were just instantly quoting the posts from the first page. I've edited those posts earlier, so hopefully people stop about it. ?