Community Crunch 211: Winter Wonderland 4

Cedric

5 hours ago, ProvokeChaos said:

For those of you complaining about no 2x taming, re read the post. Its 2x everything.

Increased rates to 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
    Increased rates to 2X Player XP
    Increased rates to 2X Harvesting
    Increased rated to 2X Taming

When the CC was posted , X2 taming wasn’t a feature for this event . X2 taming was added AFTER people start complaining. So instead of facepalm those guys maybe a ... try to understand what happened and where the requests are coming from and I don’t know ... shut up and Thank Those that made the change happen ... ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ 

Edited by Quilleute
  • Thanks 3

SUPER EXCITED!!!

Sorry for all caps, but I'm having trouble sitting still ☺️ 

Chibis sound amazing, I can't wait to try to collect all of them - gotta catch 'em all! Only thing I'm worried about is this:

Raptor Claus:
        Will spawn at midnight and drop gifts across the island.
        Gifts some special items like holiday structures, some skins, color candies, and chibis.

The best part of last year was all the better quality BPs and items we got in the Raptor Claus drops, as well as the polymer and other resources. Of course, it could just not be listed... Oh well, only a few hours left, I'll see soon enough. And either way, I'm sooooo excited!!! :D 

Edited by Zahlea
Quote formatting

Initiation of Winter Wonderland:
    Can be manually activated with: -ActiveEvent=WinterWonderland launch parameter
    Increased rates to 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)

People really need to carefully look at the description in what is being offered!  Looks like 2x taming!

• Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Walker said:

Initiation of Winter Wonderland:
    Can be manually activated with: -ActiveEvent=WinterWonderland launch parameter

People really need to carefully look at the description in what is being offered!  Looks like 2x taming!

It would also help if you read through all the posts in this topic before posting so that it would have saved you making such a post. People seem to stop at the first post they see to reply to it without bothering to continue. It's as if everyone is eager to pick at other people.

• Volunteer Moderator
30 minutes ago, Serenity21178 said:

Ya'll realise that you spend months complaining about not getting breeding events then when they start doing them you proceed to  complain about not taming as well.  FFS never satisfied!  How about you stop complaining and appreciate that Ced is trying to listen and change WHAT HE CAN for us.

That's just the normal complain cycle. Next step is the same players complaining about server performance caused by a combination of mass breeding and taming. ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

That's just the normal complain cycle. Next step is the same players complaining about server performance caused by a combination of mass breeding and taming. ?

Oh don't worry, knowing the population of this forum, it will soon be "these chibis are causing my server to lag, it's game breaking and unplayable, FIX EEETT"

?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2