Community Crunch 211: Winter Wonderland 4

Cedric

1 hour ago, Connor56B said:

Why no 2x taming? At least for this one event. I love the 2x breeding don’t get me wrong but I’d love to tame my favorite creatures without wasting half of my day.

1 hour ago, RubberDucky306 said:

Damn tired of breeding events. Bring back 2x taming during events

53 minutes ago, P0wnSa said:

y no 2x taming we just had this in the last event. 2x taming would help out the beginners and people who ain't in large tribes  

49 minutes ago, MotherOfRaptors said:

Looks exciting! I hope for 2x taming event as well, I don't think it would hurt anyone :)

42 minutes ago, Connor56B said:

I 100% agree

Does anyone bother to read what the community crunch actually says or does everyone just like to complain

It says 2x taming 3 lines below 2x breeding

Increased rates to 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
    Increased rates to 2X Player XP
    Increased rates to 2X Harvesting
    Increased rated to 2X Taming
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Why no 2x taming? At least for this one event. I love the 2x breeding don’t get me wrong but I’d love to tame my favorite creatures without wasting half of my day.

it on there 

Can be manually activated with: -ActiveEvent=WinterWonderland launch parameter
    Increased rates to 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)

For those of you complaining about no 2x taming, re read the post. Its 2x everything.

• Facepalm 1

30 minutes ago, ProvokeChaos said:

For those of you complaining about no 2x taming, re read the post. Its 2x everything.

You should read the rest of the comments. Namely the one that explains they added 2x taming to the event after they made their comments. So they may have influenced them to add it.

Don't be a d**k... or would you rather have bugs to whine about like a little turd?

Seriously they delay it in order to ensure it will be less buggy and people like you throw a temper tantrum because you have nothing better to do with your lives...
Dont be a c##k, take the money and delay the delivery of goods is breach of Consumer Laws in my country. Wildcard HAVE NEVER delivered anything on time and when they do, it is still full of bugs.
  • Facepalm 1