Sign in to follow this  
NabbOP

[FIXED] T Rex Game Breaking Bug - Does no damage to carnivores

T Rex Game Breaking Bug - Does no damage to carnivores

Got a T-Rex and it does no damage to carnivores tamed or not nor does it agro them.

Exceptions: 
 - Alphas - They agro and they do damage but you don't

- Rexes - They agro but neither of us do any damage

- Gigas - They agro and they do damage, don't know if I can damage them because I ran.

I needed to do multiple dino wipes so my dinos don't get deleted by the rex and carno alphas because my main damage dealer/tank was basically out of the game. Also do not know if it's only on Valguero, I don't have any other map up and running yet.

Edited by NabbOP

I've been having the same problem on The Island with my Tek Rex in SP. Can kill trikes and dodos just fine, but not raptors or the alpha carno I was saving to get my rex some levels. Also I think it's worth mentioning that the alpha carno didn't aggro, probably because regular carnos don't aggro to rexes. So I don't know if the blanket statement in your post of all alphas aggroing is correct. But I really hope they fix this ASAP cause otherwise rexes will be unusable for boss fights, or anything else for that matter.

4 hours ago, Ducky237 said:

I've been having the same problem on The Island with my Tek Rex in SP. Can kill trikes and dodos just fine, but not raptors or the alpha carno I was saving to get my rex some levels. Also I think it's worth mentioning that the alpha carno didn't aggro, probably because regular carnos don't aggro to rexes. So I don't know if the blanket statement in your post of all alphas aggroing is correct. But I really hope they fix this ASAP cause otherwise rexes will be unusable for boss fights, or anything else for that matter.

Yea I'm not sure about carnos it seemed like it was running at me idk tho. Still with or without that it's bad.

I've got a similar problem where my best rex on the island is dealing no damage to small and medium animals, however my rex does damage to big ones but only some, i took my rex to the broodmother and it done no damage at all but when it killed anything wild or tamed the damage numbers don't show. I legit cant play the game with out my trex lmao, hopefully someone knows the answer to this annoyance.