Died after successful boss fight

After killing all 3 Alpha bosses on Valguero, I collected the element off the tames (because a youtube video said so) but on teleporting back to the obelisk I died.

All but 100 element taken with me, all other team members and tames survived.

None of us were on our tames, all on the ground stood still.

Is there a way to avoid this?

51 minutes ago, 573 said:

After killing all 3 Alpha bosses on Valguero, I collected the element off the tames (because a youtube video said so) but on teleporting back to the obelisk I died.

Put everything in a dino next time, there is a bigger chance of tames making it back than players making it back unfortunately. Also do not move, open anything,do anything, be away from anything that can possible move/interact with you, but even then you can be instakilled :(

39 minutes ago, Oli4 said:

Put everything in a dino next time, there is a bigger chance of tames making it back than players making it back unfortunately. Also do not move, open anything,do anything, be away from anything that can possible move/interact with you, but even then you can be instakilled :(

Don't even breath! 

Will disperse element between dinos in future then but would rather I died than my Imprinted tames.

If anyone has a way to avoid death when completing boss, feel free to share still :D

On 12/16/2019 at 7:20 AM, 573 said:

I usually do a lot of boss run on the center and happen a few times. This is the things i discover that kill you. 
- When enter or go out of the bossfight and you are jumping or flying(because a tail hit you and you are in the air in the second the tp start)
- You are inside the inventory of the dino when start the tp(for example enter in the inventory to check what dinos have the element)

-When you ride the dino when tp start(usually when the dino start the pop animation)
-If you stand up on the dino (if the dino do the animation to eat or pop)

If something of that happen when you go to the bossfight usually you dont tp and all your dinos die in the bossfight 
If happen when you return you die and lost your inventory but your dinos be safe.

Archived