Lack of enforcement

Poppet

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is where no build zones should come in play, but instead they should be "PVP allowed" zones and if u build around it u either gotta build dozens of foundations away from the node to encase it, or risk getting ur stuff blown up, and neither would be worth doing for a simple oil node, kinda surprised anyone figured it was worth doing at all... it is just oil after all

8 minutes ago, AlphaPrime01 said:

this is where no build zones should come in play, but instead they should be "PVP allowed" zones and if u build around it u either gotta build dozens of foundations away from the node to encase it, or risk getting ur stuff blown up, and neither would be worth doing for a simple oil node, kinda surprised anyone figured it was worth doing at all... it is just oil after all

Just make oil/gas pumps unlocked without a lock option, and add a(smaller, like 2 foundation) build block around all the important resource nodes/terminals

edit: for pve I mean. And pvp areas in pve servers sounds like something that will absolutely go wrong

1 minute ago, Oli4 said:

Just make oil/gas pumps unlocked without a lock option, and add a(smaller, like 2 foundation) build block around all the important resource nodes/terminals

that's BRILLIANT, just like supply drop areas on some maps (cept not as large), or the wells on SE that ur supposed to be able to attach pipes to but cant because they are protected on PVE (did that ever get fixed? doubt tbh)

and for anyone saying they shouldn't enforce snow owls let me point this out on pvp they can be used to exploit and cheat you can snow owl titans and keep them alive and I mean the titans on the island and also mass raising stuff no matter who it is is unfair reguardless  of it being pve and pvp it needs to be enforced due to its a exploit due it if they enforced it people would stop they need to enforce things and wipe and take care of stuff 

3 minutes ago, crazyhobo said:

and for anyone saying they shouldn't enforce snow owls let me point this out on pvp they can be used to exploit and cheat you can snow owl titans and keep them alive and I mean the titans on the island and also mass raising stuff no matter who it is is unfair reguardless  of it being pve and pvp it needs to be enforced due to its a exploit due it if they enforced it people would stop they need to enforce things and wipe and take care of stuff 

Who would it be unfair to in pve? In pvp I can understand why, but for pve it isn’t directly hurting anyone else. It still is bug abuse on pve, but shouldn’t be a high enforcement priority, rather a somewhat high priority of the devs to o fix it

1 minute ago, Oli4 said:

Who would it be unfair to in pve? In pvp I can understand why, but for pve it isn’t directly hurting anyone else. It still is bug abuse on pve, but shouldn’t be a high enforcement priority, rather a somewhat high priority of the devs to o fix it

cause if its not enforced taken care of people think that any cheating is ok a exploit is a exploit it is cheating regardless of if you think its ok and yes they need to patch it it should never and I state this never take 4 months to patch something like this if they would have stepped on it when it started they could have stopped a lot of people from using it and btw its hurting pve cause people are using it to cap servers in a few days or less

@Oli4 I had the same issue a couple times with that enforcer he told me that building in Z plants on Abe is not forbidden and that there are more than enough. I should just go search for another one. (It was the one right outside the small surface area and there is no other ''near'' it)

I have no clue if this varies from Enforcer to Enforcer because some act on such reports and others have probably ''more important'' stuff to look into and just tell you they don't give a s****.

Clearly ''Blocking access to important resources (ie. charge nodes, gas nodes, Extinction City Terminals, etc)'' should mean all such resources. Oil Veins are limited on the maps and if someone builds one in like in your picture the enforcement from Wildcard should really act on it. 

This is just horrible and shows a lack of enforcement which Wildcard should look into! @Cedric @ZenRowe 

We can't report such things nowhere. Where do you report issues with the GM's? 

There was a rating button for GM's but it got removed 1 month after it got added in April, why did you remove it? 

1 hour ago, crazyhobo said:

cause it even states this in the coc 

Blocking access to important resources (ie. charge nodes, gas nodes, Extinction City Terminals, etc) < the lovely etc meaning it would be covered imo due it oil node would be important resource but meh I don't make the rules I just look at where wc doesn't 

It could be there are other methods to get oil (oil rocks, dung beetle, basilosaurus, tuso, gacha) but if you play exclusively Ab there is no other way to get gasballs, which are needed for crafting, or charged batteries/element.

Only reason I could see they leave oil nodes out of the important resource part.

Archived