Item / dino transfer date ?

NaikiTheDovah

• Volunteer Moderator
On 12/15/2019 at 7:40 AM, NaikiTheDovah said:

Item / dino transfer date ?

anyone can answer this question ? 

In the past I believe it has been approximately 6 weeks between a DLC releasing and transfers being enabled for items/dino going TO the new map. Usually you can transfer items and dinos FROM the new map to old maps.

So i'd say that once Genesis is released, awaiting release date still, it will likely be roughly 6 weeks before full transfers are opened.

1 hour ago, GP said:

In the past I believe it has been approximately 6 weeks between a DLC releasing and transfers being enabled for items/dino going TO the new map. Usually you can transfer items and dinos FROM the new map to old maps.

So i'd say that once Genesis is released, awaiting release date still, it will likely be roughly 6 weeks before full transfers are opened.

6 weeks is a little underhand at a guess looking back at our past 2 DLCs. Extinction had about 10 weeks (beginning of nov to mid January) and Valguero had roughly 14 weeks (Mid June to Early October). I think wildcard is understanding that people need this amount of time to prep for all the bigger tribes on older maps to at least stand an ounce of a chance of not getting wiped. Not sure if it was 6 when scorched/center/rag released but it has gotten progressively longer and I thank them for that!

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Warfang said:

Genesis transfers

When will we be able to transfer from and to genesis like dinos and so on or is it gona be another 3 month waiting i just dont understand thought paid maps dont have that block on them and why would you do that anyway just let us be free

New DLCs are pretty lame if i can just bring over a giga and rofl stomp the endgame on day 1. As someone who's played for years on official I love being cut off from my stuff for a while and enjoy the early game.

Or better yet, bring 250 pillars and 250 ladders over and go crazy before people without super fast internet can even download the patch.

2 hours ago, Warfang said:

I think you have been smoking something cause its making your brain not work right

My brain is working very well. All you need to survive and evolve in Genesis you can get inside this simulation. Ofcourse, for those whos brain not working, challenging of evolve inside Genesis itself is beyond reach.

Few months later.. when ppl will be quite evolved, transfers (and begining of real boring time) can be opened.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, bill765 said:

So just to clarify the date is unknown when u can bring stuff to genesis but we can still transfer dinos out of genesis. I ask this cuz I was hoping to get an Easter coloured reaper from abb but my tribe is small and we don’t have a base there yet

pretty much it in a nutshell.

if its 6 weeks - april 8th

if its 3 months - may 25th

• 3 weeks later...

Archived