stupid glitched PoS!

rhymingreason

stupid glitched PoS!

I get it, no-one cares about my issues on Ark, but....

My official server went down yesterday while I was raising a 2.77% chance perfect wolf. The server remained down for at least the next 8hrs, to the point that I had to go to bed.

Woke up this morning & first thing checked - my server was finally back up. Logged in, and as often happens with my baby wolves, it died of starvation at the moment I logged, despite ALL the food in the trough having spoiled instead of being eaten (i.e. same amount of spoiled meat as there had been raw meat).

It's the 3rd wolf this week that this happened to, dying *because* I log on. Once (a while back) it happened, and there was coincidentally a 15-20min server rollback, and then the baby wolf was totally fine & healthy with a trough full of food.

After 2250hrs playing (!), so tired of this BS.

3 hours ago, rhymingreason said:

stupid glitched PoS!

I get it, no-one cares about my issues on Ark, but....

My official server went down yesterday while I was raising a 2.77% chance perfect wolf. The server remained down for at least the next 8hrs, to the point that I had to go to bed.

Woke up this morning & first thing checked - my server was finally back up. Logged in, and as often happens with my baby wolves, it died of starvation at the moment I logged, despite ALL the food in the trough having spoiled instead of being eaten (i.e. same amount of spoiled meat as there had been raw meat).

It's the 3rd wolf this week that this happened to, dying *because* I log on. Once (a while back) it happened, and there was coincidentally a 15-20min server rollback, and then the baby wolf was totally fine & healthy with a trough full of food.

After 2250hrs playing (!), so tired of this BS.

It wont help in situations of the meat having spoiled/them not eating glitch BUT I always put some cooked meat (lasts longer than raw), some jerky (lasts longer than cooked) and/or dodo/penguin kibble on the babies. For (IRL) nighttime usually all of that, during the day I will put about 4 stacks of meat and then the rest kibble, so JUST IN CASE something happens it has emergency rations. 

Archived