Stat adjusting

Stat adjusting

So im looking to adjust the weight on my dinos so they can all carry more and im not to sure how to go that i tried looking at the wiki on this sort of stuff but none of it made any since.

i tried adjusting the PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[7]=1.1000000 so i could get a 1000 weight per point put into it but it seems thats not the right config to change so if anyone could point me in the direction i'd really like that.

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, OhiDere said:

Stat adjusting

So im looking to adjust the weight on my dinos so they can all carry more and im not to sure how to go that i tried looking at the wiki on this sort of stuff but none of it made any since.

i tried adjusting the PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[7]=1.1000000 so i could get a 1000 weight per point put into it but it seems thats not the right config to change so if anyone could point me in the direction i'd really like that.

You can't set it to be 1000 per point, because that setting is a multiplier which is based on what you would normally get. For example, if you normally get 100 weight per point, with 1.1 multiplier, you would get 110 instead. Try to set it to 10.0 or something around that and you might start to see notable difference.

2 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

You can't set it to be 1000 per point, because that setting is a multiplier which is based on what you would normally get. For example, if you normally get 100 weight per point, with 1.1 multiplier, you would get 110 instead. Try to set it to 10.0 or something around that and you might start to see notable difference.

one last question so i noticed that there are 3 different lines of texts towards tamed dinos.

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[7]=1.000000

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[7]=1.000000

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[7]=1.000000

Should i only be adjusting the first one or what exactly should i be adjusting.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, OhiDere said:

one last question so i noticed that there are 3 different lines of texts towards tamed dinos.

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[7]=1.000000

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[7]=1.000000

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[7]=1.000000

Should i only be adjusting the first one or what exactly should i be adjusting.

When you tame a creature, each stat can receive an additive and multiplicative bonus. PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed is a multiplier that affects that increase given when you manually level up a stat for your creature, PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add affects the additive bonus, and PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity the multiplicative bonus. The additive and multiplicative bonuses are basically the bonuse a tamed creature gets into certain stats post-tame. Since most creature don't have any bonus applied to weight, changing them won't have any effect on the weight of your creature. So, the one you want to change, is PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed.

Archived