Ark Genesis [Boosted Cluster] All Maps PvP

Ark Genesis Cluster 3x XP, 10x Harvest & Tame, 35x Maturation, PvP

Welcome to the Ark Genesis PvP cluster. Join a fresh start!!!

Launched on 12/13/19

6 maps: Genesis (pending release), Aberration, Center, Extinction, Island, Ragnarok & Valguero.

Server rates:

3x XP

10x Harvest

10x Taming

10x Player weight

35x Maturation

3x Loot quality

5x Stack size

150 Turret limit

10 Player tribe limit

150 Wild dino lvl (180 for tek & 190 eggs)

Monthly events include boosted weekends for harvesting/taming/breeding, raid bases loot parties and more. Join the community on discord for more detailed settings, along with channels for chatting and trading with fellow survivors. Link to the Discord is in the message of the day when joining the server.

Rules are simple:

No meshing

No duping

No artifact/obelisk blocking

No toxic behavior in global chat or Discord

No admin tribes, no admin PvP and no admin abuse. I am the only admin and will only be playing in a PvE capacity to support community events. This cluster is prepaid and not going anywhere, grab your friends and get ready for PvP!

For anyone contemplating giving this cluster a try, I highly suggest it. After being an admin myself for over 2 years, I have run across a very diverse group of players with equally diverse play styles. Recently I have decided to give the video game life a rest and my cluster is shutting down after the new year. Without getting into details, I know (not irl) a lot of the community players in this cluster. I have watched them from a neutral standpoint in a lot of in-game situations and I can tell you, there won't be another community group in Ark that is more worth your time than this one. Very mature group, and while I'm not 100% who the actual admin is, nor do I care, pretty sure I'm safe to say it's someone who once played on the cluster I ran. Not to be long winded, but you won't regret playing here. I'm sure of it. 

@TheSiren hope your cluster does as well as mine did or better. Best of luck. 

Thank you for the support Myosapien!

A large number of the new players on the Ark Genesis cluster have come from Arkopolis and it has been a blast having them. I have done several events so far, loot parties, scavenger hunts and as tribes grow so will the events. In the near future I will be building raid bases for the community to take on!

Happy new year everyone!

3 hours ago, Coachfour said:

I would love to join this server, but how do I go about doing so?

Hello Coachfour

When searching for sessions type "Ark Genesis" and every map on the cluster will show up.

Be sure to have "Unofficial PC Sessions" selected in the Session Filter on the bottom right of the search screen.

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, TheAmazingOntos said:

Do you mind if I ask what kind of events you've had? I run a PVE server cluster and I'm looking for something extra to give my friends to do.

Sure thing. The most common and popular events are raid bases. For that I build a large base armed with turrets and other defenses, and invite the cluster to raid it. Inside will be vaults of various loot, resources, armor, saddles etc. Tribes are free to work together or try and tackle the base alone. If you want to do something similar on a PVE server you could perhaps build a base and use wild Dinos as defense, or turn off pve just for the raid base.

Another event is the "loot party" and would be easy to do on your server. I run around the map on a high speed mount spawning in supply drops, usually red, and players scramble to get them. To add to the excitement I will spawn more drops in harder areas (like the scar) or spawn a few extra wild Dinos around.

I have also done a scavenger hunt, where I hide a vault on each map, inside can be loot or (if you want to make it longer) a note with a clue to another vault that has the loot. You could do the same with Dinos. Spawn in a few max level Dinos, maybe paint them, and leave them scattered around the map for people to claim.

There are also boosted weekends, where you boost the rate of something like, harvesting or mating for a few days.

Thats a few of the more common events I do, feel free to ask if you have any questions.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:14 PM, TheSiren said:

Sure thing. The most common and popular events are raid bases. For that I build a large base armed with turrets and other defenses, and invite the cluster to raid it. Inside will be vaults of various loot, resources, armor, saddles etc. Tribes are free to work together or try and tackle the base alone. If you want to do something similar on a PVE server you could perhaps build a base and use wild Dinos as defense, or turn off pve just for the raid base.

Another event is the "loot party" and would be easy to do on your server. I run around the map on a high speed mount spawning in supply drops, usually red, and players scramble to get them. To add to the excitement I will spawn more drops in harder areas (like the scar) or spawn a few extra wild Dinos around.

I have also done a scavenger hunt, where I hide a vault on each map, inside can be loot or (if you want to make it longer) a note with a clue to another vault that has the loot. You could do the same with Dinos. Spawn in a few max level Dinos, maybe paint them, and leave them scattered around the map for people to claim.

There are also boosted weekends, where you boost the rate of something like, harvesting or mating for a few days.

Thats a few of the more common events I do, feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Thanks for the ideas, I've already setup a scavenger hunt mixed with the high level dino spawns. Participants get a Gallimimus and a shotgun to run around Ragnarok. The objective was to find crates with directions to the next crate, but they were in places with max level carnivores and the occasional alpha. I will try the base defense thing next time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, WildHoper said:

Would you kindly explain what 'meshing' is...and why would I have things gone from my tribe log that refer to 'anti-meshing'?

Thank you!!!

WildHoper

Meshing is when a player abuses game mechanics to position themselves, structures or dinos into levels of the terrain that you couldn't normally just walk into. This provides an unfair advantage against other players and is against the official code of conduct as well as a lot of unofficial servers/clusters such as this one. 

If you feel your tribe log reflects an anti meshing entry that is not justified, I would suggest taking a screenshot of that entry of your log and sending it to @TheSiren . That way he can teleport to that exact location and verify if it is in the mesh or not. Depending on the result, it is up to him to decide the outcome. There have been known false positives on the anti meshing system too. If you were indeed not in the mesh, you can send a screenshot with your log entry and map to the support team so they can add it to their list of spots to fix. Check out the folling link on that. Hope that helps. 

Plenty of spots to build. Great server with great rates. Very well-balanced and a solid community with people playing from all time zones. If you're looking for a good cluster of servers to experience the game in its entirety, without fear of logging on to find that the server has been shut down or the aggravation that comes with the toxicity of official, then this is the cluster for you. Very well-deserved bump. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived