Lvl 90+ grind

ShadowKrio

Lvl 90+ grind

Before I start with my question, I'm going to tell a story about my previous experience.

Everyone knows that the mobile port of the game contains modes easy(lvl1-30), medium(1-150), hard(1-300), and hardcore(1-450), right?

So my first playthrough was stuck at lvl 70, I couldn't advance past this. I blame the quetzals and raptors for trashing my equipment, messing up my tames, and leaving me with junk. not necessarily in that order. I also think it was because I couldn't tell myself to be brave enough to go to caves (except for the hunter and massive caves lol), while residing on veggie island with about 30 useless tames and 5 useful ones.

Now I am on my second playthrough of the game, I am currently at lvl 90 with a casual medium server (feel free to call me a noob). I now live on the western approach and the red obelisk, with all tames serving their purpose.

Anyone has any suggestions on getting to lvl100? any kind of help is appreciated, but please don't link YouTube clips cause I can't access them. 

Usually I go around looking and hunting for alphas (alpha carnos are the best since they give more xp than alpha raptors and are way easier to kill than alpha rexes). When I find one I lower it's health with my 624% meele damage tapejara to about 500 health. Then I fly upwards, watch the 2x xp boost ad, then finish off the alpha with my 1005 dps ascendant rifle.

Certain pursuits (like the trophy room one) can grant a lot of xp once completed as well.

Archived