Collecting Plant Z Seeds

Fukushu

Collecting Plant Z Seeds

Hello everyone,

what methods do you guys use to collect Plant Z seeds?

I'm currently using a Gacha filled with fiber but I can only collect up to 14-19 seeds before the gacha eats them for some reason which he normally shouldn't because of the fiber.

I would be interested to hear if anyone had a better method. :)

On 12/20/2019 at 11:46 AM, Fukushu said:

@GrumpyBearI have found another way. I fill up the gacha with random seeds and put mejo+meat in a trough next to them.

This way the Gacha won't eat the seeds and I lay in my bed next to the plant for some hours and collect the seeds afterwards :D

Holy crap you're a genius, literally never tried this thinking the gachas would just eat them! >< 

Do you just feed them random seeds, or can you feed them anything really? I'm totally trying this out later today!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 7:55 AM, mecandbuttons said:

I do this too and thanks to whoever I got the idea from on this forum. I just put a bunch of random stuff in the gacha and some meat and walk off. best thing ever. in fact i need to do it tonight and gather some more seeds.

You don't have to gather seeds.  You just get an iguanodon.  Pump up weight (up to 1520 is max you can utilize i think here if it's got a saddle on), fill it full to the brim w/ berries.  Then use the wheel menu to turn every stack in it to seeds.  You can remove those seeds, top off w/ more berries and do it again.  100k seeds in 5min.

Archived