Winter wonderland 4

Pubbyxd

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

29 minutes ago, Demigod said:

Unfortunately I have no pictures of mine, but we had some red and white rexes we were breeding a couple years ago. Stupidly powerful as well.

Xmas Rex's are sweet, i wish I could find some cool xmas dinos. My list of christmas dinos to tame is massive. I am going to try to get some xmas snow owls, managarmrs, wyverns, spinos, pteras, a griffin or two and maybe even a few deinonychus ? 

20 hours ago, amonie2015 said:

When they do no breedevent and only event ok but last years i saw no snow here anymore, and raptor claus dont bring stuff what i can use.

Hope this year better:   *No Breed/More Snow and better loot.     (18,250+Hrs)

Bro. How do you have so many hours? Thats about 2 years straight of playtime and the game has only been out for 4 and a half years... Youve spent 2 whole years of your life playing one game... How? I thought my 3,700 hrs was alot..

6 minutes ago, HoganRyan01 said:

Bro. How do you have so many hours? Thats about 2 years straight of playtime and the game has only been out for 4 and a half years... Youve spent 2 whole years of your life playing one game... How? I thought my 3,700 hrs was alot..

games been out for at least 5 years, kinda hard for me to of had it in my steam collection prior to it being released.  there are people who leave the game running at their pc while they are away / sleeping, and steam counts those hours as well, likewise steam messes up on hours played as well,  I have over 2k hours played in fallout 4 on the pc and steam only shows 600 some odd hours played (alot of that time was spent testing custom settlements).  this has been brought up on other games before on the time played. 

I've had the game sense 2014, and have a little over 5k hours played myself, but some diehard fans of ark have well over 12k hours in the game sense release.

far as looking forward to the winter wonderland event, meh, not really, watching the amount of bugs that have recently been introduced into ark in the past couple months that have yet to be fixed concerns me more for whats going to happen when genesis pops out, being the last two events caused even more bugs to pop out, showing very little concentration on what they edit, it really makes me wonder how many more bugs will pop out when the winter event comes out.

• Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

games been out for at least 5 years

12 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

I've had the game sense 2014

Not that it makes much difference on time spent playing, but as @HoganRyan01 said it's been out 4.5 years. Was never released in 2014, was released in June 2015.

13 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

games been out for at least 5 years, kinda hard for me to of had it in my steam collection prior to it being released.  there are people who leave the game running at their pc while they are away / sleeping, and steam counts those hours as well, likewise steam messes up on hours played as well,  I have over 2k hours played in fallout 4 on the pc and steam only shows 600 some odd hours played (alot of that time was spent testing custom settlements).  this has been brought up on other games before on the time played. 

I've had the game sense 2014, and have a little over 5k hours played myself, but some diehard fans of ark have well over 12k hours in the game sense release.

far as looking forward to the winter wonderland event, meh, not really, watching the amount of bugs that have recently been introduced into ark in the past couple months that have yet to be fixed concerns me more for whats going to happen when genesis pops out, being the last two events caused even more bugs to pop out, showing very little concentration on what they edit, it really makes me wonder how many more bugs will pop out when the winter event comes out.

The game has been out since June 2nd, 2015... I got the game 2 weeks after it came out...

I'm looking forward to the event.  But I have to admit, as a Windows10 user I am not looking forward to the inevitable 2-day downtime that comes with every update...  Especially considering there will probably be another update (and downtime) shortly after to fix what the Winter Wonderland update broke or didn't implement right.

5 minutes ago, PertySlick said:

I'm looking forward to the event.  But I have to admit, as a Windows10 user I am not looking forward to the inevitable 2-day downtime that comes with every update...  Especially considering there will probably be another update (and downtime) shortly after to fix what the Winter Wonderland update broke or didn't implement right.

Keep the pc offline until it patches :) 

Archived