Ark Genesis release date should be before Xmas break.

cmj05

Suggestion

Ark Genesis release date should be before Xmas break.

As a ps4 small tribes player I’m looking forward to this new map I haven’t played ark in a good 3 months since my fat base got meshed multiple times so I demoed everything and took a break I am really looking forward to this new map to play with the tribe again. I feel like we should have the release date or the map soon since Xmas break is coming up for highschool students and Xmas break has been in for a few weeks for college students. Putting the map out now over the holidays I think would be best a lot of people are free to play right now and we can enjoy our no sleep for 3 day ark grinds again. I think the devs should rush the map or put what they have out now like they said end of December and hotfix bugs or game updates.

2 replies to this server topic

4 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

It's already been delayed.

The devs should properly test before releasing, instead of releasing an incomplete bug filled mess.

This

No point in releasing a map if you fall through the floor every 5 seconds and quests randomly spawn 50 reaper queens on you.

Wildcard wanted to have Genesis out before Christmas too so they could capitalize on people buying gifts. If they're willing to take longer, it means it really needs the extra work. Just wait for it to be ready.

Archived