Another Quetzal With the Switching Seats Tapejara Method!

989E93CE-9546-4633-93AA-B4EABE3CE970.thumb.jpeg.f7b49d5b34230e58dfde2bff41095033.jpeg

Second Quetzal I knock out using my awesome tapejara! And this one was level 145 (5 levels away from max!) I really love this method!

Only missed around 6 shots. I have to say, I like this better than using the griffin, for one, you don't have to be controlling the tapejara as It chases the Quetzal by itself. And with the griffin (not that it's too hard but still) you have to be steering it and flying and aiming at the same time.

The only annoying part could be when you switch seats trying to maintain the tapy from flying up or down. But once you've got the hang of it it's really easy!

I'm not gonna explain on how I did it again on this post as I have already done that on this one...

But I will ask....Have you tryed this method? And if you have what would you rate it out of 10? I would definetly rate it a 10/10

And also I wanted to say thank you to Wardrum for working hard on their game and constantly updating it! Really happy with the new dungeon and that we finally got TROODONS!!! I am excited to see what new creatures you guys will add in the future! And thanks for adding the switching seats on a tapejara! Gives the tapy more worth now!

Anyways, thanks guys for reading, have a nice day and have fun playing Ark!

7 hours ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

Another Quetzal With the Switching Seats Tapejara Method!

989E93CE-9546-4633-93AA-B4EABE3CE970.thumb.jpeg.f7b49d5b34230e58dfde2bff41095033.jpeg

Second Quetzal I knock out using my awesome tapejara! And this one was level 145 (5 levels away from max!) I really love this method!

Only missed around 6 shots. I have to say, I like this better than using the griffin, for one, you don't have to be controlling the tapejara as It chases the Quetzal by itself. And with the griffin (not that it's too hard but still) you have to be steering it and flying and aiming at the same time.

The only annoying part could be when you switch seats trying to maintain the tapy from flying up or down. But once you've got the hang of it it's really easy!

I'm not gonna explain on how I did it again on this post as I have already done that on this one...

But I will ask....Have you tried this method? And if you have what would you rate it out of 10? I would definitelyf rate it a 10/10

And also I wanted to say thank you to Wardrum for working hard on their game and constantly updating it! Really happy with the new dungeon and that we finally got TROODONS!!! I am excited to see what new creatures you guys will add in the future! And thanks for adding the switching seats on a tapejara! Gives the tapy more worth now!

Anyways, thanks guys for reading, have a nice day and have fun playing Ark!

Good job on the quetz! no clue they added troodons btw lol

13 hours ago, 145273 said:

Good job on the quetz! no clue they added troodons btw lol

Thanks! It's rather easy to tame quetzals now.

And yes! They added troodons to the new dungeon. They're rather vicious and annoying to tame, but are really good PvP tames to put in aggressive inside of your base. Also, I suggest bringing lots of stimulants and water when both taming and fighting them in the dungeons, cause these little terrors can knock you out pretty quickly.

48 minutes ago, XaosRes said:

For the troodons, you only need a bow and good speed, that‘s all. If you don‘t let them touch you, they are very easy to eliminate.

I'd rather take them out with a sword because how speedy they are. I pretty much suck at aiming in mobile (at PC I'm pretty decent actually) especially at small fast targets (yes, it does apply at humans as well)

That's why I suggested bringing stimulants and water for cases like mine where I stand at a corner and let them come to me so I can strike them down. They do have a decent amount of health

Try that in the dungeon, and you will sleep forever. The first time I‘ve tried with the sword and failed like a loser. They attack by four and the torpor rises like hell, because they jump into your face. You have no chance against them with stimulants because it works to slow to drop the torpor.

4 raptors at a time are joke compared to 4 troodons. With a sword the fight could be finished in few seconds if you don‘t fall asleep and never wake up.

Archived