• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry for the late notice but we are aware and there is a team that is actively looking into it.  I'll let you know when I have an ETA.

It's lazy. "Hey some people drink and drive. Now everyone has to install a breathalyzer in their car and blow for 15 minutes. Then wait an additional 5 minutes to start the vehicle." Good with bad. Ge

Rollbacks delete characters. They gave 2x breeding so people can re-breed, they appologized, they made an effort. Complaining about it after the fact does nothing but make them want to ignore the comm

Posted Images

Bonjour,

Je suis sur serveur officiel, je le dis au cas où.

Je ne peux pas me connecter aux serveurs sur lesquels j'ai des persos : 911 (island) et 1435 (crystal isles)

en revanche si je prend le perso qui était dans le pilier (lvl 83), je peux me connecter sur le 380 mais je ne peux pas le transférer sur les serveurs 911 et 1435 mais je peux le transférer sur le 1400 (crystal isles) et repartir.

Merci de débloquer les connexions

Dioselfred

After I start the game and try to connect to the official server I play on I get a timeout error the first time I try to connect.

Then I re-try to connect and I get an "Invalid Attempt, already authenticating" error.

I already did a verify of the game files via steam, but that didn't do anything. Also a PC reboot doesn't help....

PS: This is happening right after I added a Genesis gamepass in Steam. Yesterday there where no problems, before I bought Genesis...

ARK_20201110142105_1.png