• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry for the late notice but we are aware and there is a team that is actively looking into it.  I'll let you know when I have an ETA.

It's lazy. "Hey some people drink and drive. Now everyone has to install a breathalyzer in their car and blow for 15 minutes. Then wait an additional 5 minutes to start the vehicle." Good with bad. Ge

Rollbacks delete characters. They gave 2x breeding so people can re-breed, they appologized, they made an effort. Complaining about it after the fact does nothing but make them want to ignore the comm

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I've never experienced login lock until the last week or two.
Login Lock, I guessing prevents servers from ddos from logins? I dont know.

Anyways, Can the game devs make it easier to tell what server is selected in the menu pls.
Pls make the selected server more obvious. I sometimes join the one I didnt know was selected, because I have a hard time telling the difference between what is selected and what is not, the artwork/graphics do not make the selection very clear. Sometimes it looks like a server is selected, yet the join button wont work, cause it isnt selected I guess. I've had this difficulty ever since this "last played" thing was added to the server menu, which I just put up with it for all this time.and I wish I could disable the "Last Played" features of the server menu as I dont use it...

With Login Lock, I am feeling punished because I joined a server I didnt intend to join, and cant go back and join the one I wanted right away.
More than once in the last two weeks, I join the wrong server. Each time, I get Login Lock when I try to join the one I really wanted to, because of limited login attempt. Feels like punishment... and when babies can die so quickly, and there is punishment for not imprinting right away, this Login Lock just adds to the list of things I dont like about this game.

Selected server being re-arranged , pls make it not.
Pls let me not see the servers jump around, which they always do. I dont understand why the list of servers has to re-arrange. I only have three on my favorites, all three get re-arranged everytime after I load the server list! I dont know how to prevent the rearranging since the last played is jumping to the top regardless of my sort setting. It feels like 1/3 of the time I join a server I didnt intend to join when the game client puts the wrong server in front of my cursor. When I think the game client had already finished re-arranging, the game client seems to moves the servers around again.

Login Lock is complicating all of the above pre-existing issues for me.
Ty for your time.

Edited by GreenRoc
  • 1 month later...