• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry for the late notice but we are aware and there is a team that is actively looking into it.  I'll let you know when I have an ETA.

It's lazy. "Hey some people drink and drive. Now everyone has to install a breathalyzer in their car and blow for 15 minutes. Then wait an additional 5 minutes to start the vehicle." Good with bad. Ge

Rollbacks delete characters. They gave 2x breeding so people can re-breed, they appologized, they made an effort. Complaining about it after the fact does nothing but make them want to ignore the comm

Posted Images

Extend Evolution Event!

I didn’t get to do near as much as I wanted to because of the lock last night that stayed all night till this morning. I swear the people in control of this game are dumb. Wild card doesn’t listen to the community at all, this game is going to go down just like H1Z1 did. 

Edited by Snackattack90
1 minute ago, Luewen said:

And everyone here blaming WC when noone knows who or what at the fault here? Only eu server affected points strongly at datacenter issues.

very true, people like to point at WC very quickly. which is wrong.

However, they could have rolled back the servers when they figured out the issue, before unlocking them again. which was a big mistake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got kicked off our server last night seems like almost everyone playing ark did. Rejoined our server because we just had some unwelcomed visitors and boom login lock, now I waited for a hour and couldn’t get in so called it a night and waited allllllllllllllllllll night hen woke up and try’d again this time server started to load then boom kicked out and on login lock yet again! I’m at the point where I can’t play the game I payed for I want to play and can’t I want a flipping refund now or let me play my flipping game I have baby’s that are probably already dead thanks 

Just now, captyarrr said:

We blame WC for not responding/removing login lock 9 hours ago, as for the lack of communications.

And you know they were not trying to fix stuff during that 9 hours? IF there were engineers on job they do not do community messages. If it were nitrado engineers doing it they dont have any obligations to message us.

1 minute ago, Luewen said:

And you know they were not trying to fix stuff during that 9 hours? IF there were engineers on job they do not do community messages. If it were nitrado engineers doing it they dont have any obligations to message us.

Simple, read the entire thread and you figure it out. Multiple communitymanagers responded on this subject.