Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

Well obviously a community manager is watching the thread but they are keeping their lips sealed on fixing the problem.  I doubt they even care.  "big dead, it'll get fixed sometime in the near future".

yes they must be because my thread got moved to this one. wish they would just please respond. let us know they are aware.. something. 

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MegaZ1 said:

and all you lot that brought the new dlc Genisis are to blame. ? They break stuff and dont respond why ? because they still getting your money from sale so why fix. Hit them where it hurts DONT BUY till they fix the stuff been broken since release.

Your kidding right?  seriously they don't need a DLC to break things,  they've done well at breaking stuff many times without any additional DLC, in fact they even crashed all the servers with one of their so called 'Tested patches',  caused people to lose characters, bases and dino's with other so called 'Tested patches'.  No, No one is to blame except the people doing the coding for the game and their inability to test things properly because they have some sort of 'god complex' thinking they never do anything  wrong.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Addock said:

yes they must be because my thread got moved to this one. wish they would just please respond. let us know they are aware.. something. 

I can respond, but I can't tell you what's going on. All I can do is merge the salt into the same thread. Does my response satisfies you?

2 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

I can respond, but I can't tell you what's going on. All I can do is merge the salt into the same thread. Does my response satisfies you?

nope.  Has Wildcard even been made aware of the problem?   Honestly that's something that could actually be said here, if they have.  I mean seriously, 6 hours and you guys haven't even said that much.

12 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

no, but at the very least i am glad to know that it is not going completely ignored by everyone.. the attitude at the end of your reply was not necessary. i understand not much you can do and are likely frustrated as us, but still, no need. i was simply upset no word from anyone, did not believe my post was rude or deserved that.

Just now, Mojsije said:

and what exactly is a volunteer forum moderator supposed to do in a situation like this, other then his job?

he merged the 2 same topics together, has no clue what's going on (nor probably has a way of knowing until he's told)

other then 'there job'  their job includes reporting potentional problems with servers to wildcard, so if all they are doing is merging and not letting wildcard know there is a serious issue going on effecting a large number of servers, then yeah they could do more.  

Like I stated they "Could AT LEAST" let us know Wildcard was informed of the issue but even that hasn't been done.

I don't know what Wildcard's monitoring staff is made up of.  Based on their history I wouldn't be surprised if there were none.  But I can say that here in Washington it is almost 8 am the morning after a Superbowl which most here celebrated the fact that the 49ers lost.  I am guessing Wildcard devs start anytime between 7am and 9am, probably leaning towards 9am given the game celebration.  I'm not saying what's going on is okay or acceptable.  But it doesn't make sense to keep coming here and bitching about how long it's taking.  When a dev does see this thread, they are going to see 13+ new pages of comments knowing less than 10% of them will be valid and worth reading.  So if you're looking for a response, get ready for disappointment because they probably just glaze over this as tldr.  I'm sorry for anything you all have lost (except the crazy guy trying to raise 6 or more baby Gigas at once lol).  But it is what it is.  They'll fix it when they fix it.

other then 'there job'  their job includes reporting potentional problems with servers to wildcard, so if all they are doing is merging and not letting wildcard know there is a serious issue going on effecting a large number of servers, then yeah they could do more.  

Like I stated they "Could AT LEAST" let us know Wildcard was informed of the issue but even that hasn't been done.

I doubt a volunteer forum Moderator has the responsibility of notifying devs of issues...

then again, he's just a volunteer moderator and i'm betting he doesn't have a direct line to wc devs to casually call them in the middle of the night and tell them to fix it.

he has almost the same channels as we do, probably an email closer then sending a regular reporting ticket xD

and how could he say that they were informed if none of them are awake :D

Just now, Joebl0w13 said:

This is not our job at all.

It's to simply manage the forums.

that's funny joe, you told me before that was.   Now your telling me its not.  Good Job!  so you just sit here and merge stuff together, give people hard times and let stuff get lost because you, yourself like to merge non-related posts together?  (i.e. like pc issues into xbox / ps4 issues, which you've done to me serveral times).

Archived