• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry for the late notice but we are aware and there is a team that is actively looking into it.  I'll let you know when I have an ETA.

It's lazy. "Hey some people drink and drive. Now everyone has to install a breathalyzer in their car and blow for 15 minutes. Then wait an additional 5 minutes to start the vehicle." Good with bad. Ge

Rollbacks delete characters. They gave 2x breeding so people can re-breed, they appologized, they made an effort. Complaining about it after the fact does nothing but make them want to ignore the comm

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SaheroAF said:

Pretty sure you won't, it's almost like a server shutdown or something

Servers are up. I can ping my server's IP just fine. Though it doesn't allow anyone to connect and covers whole EU-PVE. This is different from "normal" server outage.

Go to server browser, switch to officials and filter by "EU-PVE", all have 0 players, apart from couple primplus servers.

Login lock ps4

DILO! is login lock and how do I get rid of it. Yet another issue with this dumbass game. I get kicked from the game and try to log back it and it’s saying login lock. I can’t even get back in and get the Dino I was on. I swear if I loose three Dino’s to this poop I’m raptoring done with this game.

I’m getting tired of wasting my time with these stupid ass issues since the last patch. This game has just gotten pooptier as it goes on yet they want to real see another big update to the game!

Edited by Snackattack90

it is an enforcement action, I bet you anything. happened before, they just login lock the server so people can't join while they dev wipe things. Sucks big donkey balls cause you just get screwed... happened to me during the xmas event while on the surface on AB. Player was dead and lost all my stuff on that character because the server doesn't shut down and the 30 min death bag disappears... and yea, your babies die too cause you can't feed them obviously.

Edited by xihphor