Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

2 hours ago, Agra71 said:

lock in lock is still a thing..so bs.. Server crashes then we are locked out of all servers

..DILO wild card/snailgames.

Well it only been a problem for 2years.. so sad a great game. poor delivery no stability..event are graet..pity the deves dont know how to implement them with out crashing the servers..yay login locked again...

I get kicked and then the login lock for a few seconds 99.9% of the time I try to transfer servers, no matter what map it is.

Ark 2 really needs to figure out a better way to transfer. 

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

It's been almost 5 months and the login in lock problem STILL exists. Why is it taking so long to rectify?. Just like all the server issues which are "apparently" being addressed now,  which will resolve itself and get better in 2 days time after the event is finished LOL!!!. But don't hold your breaths lol!. Servers has been super bad with lag, crashes and rolls backs for a very long time!!

• 3 months later...
20 minutes ago, Archdemon said:

Just a new stupid thing WC added?
My game crashed when I was underwater
I tried to relogin and... This crused thing didn't allowed me
RIP my stuff and my tuso(
I suppose it must prevent some cheaters or dupers from logging, BUT WHY IT PREVENTS NORMAL PLAYERS

Because the devs think its cute. But be sure to purchase the all new ark 2! Coming to PC and consoles in the near future! See ya there!!  *Ultra-medicated smile, twitch*

Archived