Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yesterday morning at round 9:30 am while i was in the process of downloading my Ob items, it started to have issues and it failed to download an item. after that item, it would not work at all and it continued to fail downloading items. it would not let me upload at this point either. i then logged off to see if it would resolve the issue, and upon trying to log in again, it said there was already a player with this account connected. i then tried resetting my xbox and wifi router, which also failed. after that i tried creating a level 1 character on another small tribes server. i was able to do this with no problems. i then left and attempted to try and login on extinction  again,and now i keep getting an error message that says " PreLogin: Waiting on login lock. please try again in a few minutes". this problem has lasted 2 days so i am out of ideas. please help. i have submitted 2 tickets so far and have no response or solution.  how many other are experiencing this issue?!

So came over to the island to do overseer and now im trying to get back to gen1 and everytime im about to go back to gen1 it crashes then says login locked then disconnects me keeps happening and i have to wait another 15 mins over and over very fustrating i just want to get back to my map i thought this problem was solved in the patch but its still ongoing 

• 3 months later...

lock in lock is still a thing..so bs.. Server crashes then we are locked out of all servers

..DILO wild card/snailgames.

Well it only been a problem for 2years.. so sad a great game. poor delivery no stability..event are graet..pity the deves dont know how to implement them with out crashing the servers..yay login locked again...

Archived