Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, EvanL30 said:

Went into server 894 to get rid of swamp aids then went to green on to transfer out . Hit upload character game crashed my character not in ob and I can’t get into server 894 . “ prelogin: waiting on login lock. Please try again in few minutes.” I have waited 4 hours please fix this ASAP 

some people have this 2-3 weeks i read  not good 

9 hours ago, WaightZer said:

After the Extralife event, I was unable to see OC Servers from the official list.

And after I verify game files, now I can only see EU servers.

I've also got the same issue in New Zealand. No OC servers showing except NA and some EU Servers. But if I enable a vpn all servers show again..

vpn disabled.jpg

vpn enabled.jpg

2 hours ago, Iceee said:

Tried to transfer to another server through a transmitter and it didn’t work. I backed out of the transmitter and was stuck in one spot so I exited the game and tried to rejoin. Now Ibe got a prelogin lock and keep getting the lost connection to host message.  for 4 hours on pc

same problem - and when i try transfer last time from one server to another i lost all my equipment.....:(

11 hours ago, SandalBandit said:

I've also got the same issue in New Zealand. No OC servers showing except NA and some EU Servers. But if I enable a vpn all servers show again..

I solved the problem (servers not showing), I tried connecting with my mobile data, all servers show up again, so I realized it was an error from my ISP, I called them and they fixed it overnight.

Bonjour,

Je suis sur serveur officiel, je le dis au cas où.

Je ne peux pas me connecter aux serveurs sur lesquels j'ai des persos : 911 (island) et 1435 (crystal isles)

en revanche si je prend le perso qui était dans le pilier (lvl 83), je peux me connecter sur le 380 mais je ne peux pas le transférer sur les serveurs 911 et 1435 mais je peux le transférer sur le 1400 (crystal isles) et repartir.

Merci de débloquer les connexions

Dioselfred

Archived