Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same thing just happened to me too. Tried to transfer to another server through a transmitter and it didn’t work. I backed out of the transmitter and was stuck in one spot so I exited the game and tried to rejoin. Now Ibe got a prelogin lock and keep getting the lost connection to host message. 

On PC I'm getting this same PreLogin Lock for 10-12 hours now on one of my characters.  A character on another server is similarly unable to transfer but so far has not received this lock but everything leading up to it was exactly the same.  Opened Transmitter, selected server, hit the button to go and then nothing.  Screen was stuck for a long time but ultimately backed out.  The character was stuck in one spot kind of jittering.  This all started after the event ended last night.

same problem with main char extinction 914,but other chars on others servers works.

checked by tribemates ,char sleeps on ground but cant controlled DILO 

server outage reported but nothing happens since hours .

u can play 5k hours without any problem and when raise dinos u get punched

"Pre Login: waiting on login lock" or "Invalid Attempt,already authenticating"

I transfer off my server to go to another it didn't do anything and froze so I left and joined the server that I wanted to join cause sometimes your character goes in upload well it didn't I had a character on that server but I also had 1 on my other server when I try to join either 1 now it say prelogin waiting in loging lock , even if I make a new character and try to transfer it does the same thing to the new character 

Im literally getting this issue today, i transferred over from the island to scorched earth no problem,did what i need do, tried to transfer back, then nothing happened,so i thought okay,i'll relog, then all the sudden i get this constantly (see picture attached) and ive waited 30mins, ive tried multiple restarts, tried restarting the ps4 a few times and i still cannot get in

PS_App_20201109_064904.jpeg

5 hours ago, MovingTarget333 said:

Same thing just happened to me too. Tried to transfer to another server through a transmitter and it didn’t work. I backed out of the transmitter and was stuck in one spot so I exited the game and tried to rejoin. Now Ibe got a prelogin lock and keep getting the lost connection to host message. 

I'm having the exact same issue on xbox. Please address this issue Wild Card! 

5 hours ago, MovingTarget333 said:

Archived