Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've never experienced login lock until the last week or two.
Login Lock, I guessing prevents servers from ddos from logins? I dont know.

Anyways, Can the game devs make it easier to tell what server is selected in the menu pls.
Pls make the selected server more obvious. I sometimes join the one I didnt know was selected, because I have a hard time telling the difference between what is selected and what is not, the artwork/graphics do not make the selection very clear. Sometimes it looks like a server is selected, yet the join button wont work, cause it isnt selected I guess. I've had this difficulty ever since this "last played" thing was added to the server menu, which I just put up with it for all this time.and I wish I could disable the "Last Played" features of the server menu as I dont use it...

With Login Lock, I am feeling punished because I joined a server I didnt intend to join, and cant go back and join the one I wanted right away.
More than once in the last two weeks, I join the wrong server. Each time, I get Login Lock when I try to join the one I really wanted to, because of limited login attempt. Feels like punishment... and when babies can die so quickly, and there is punishment for not imprinting right away, this Login Lock just adds to the list of things I dont like about this game.

Selected server being re-arranged , pls make it not.
Pls let me not see the servers jump around, which they always do. I dont understand why the list of servers has to re-arrange. I only have three on my favorites, all three get re-arranged everytime after I load the server list! I dont know how to prevent the rearranging since the last played is jumping to the top regardless of my sort setting. It feels like 1/3 of the time I join a server I didnt intend to join when the game client puts the wrong server in front of my cursor. When I think the game client had already finished re-arranging, the game client seems to moves the servers around again.

Login Lock is complicating all of the above pre-existing issues for me.
Ty for your time.

• 4 weeks later...

REMOVE LOGIN LOCK.

In the last 2 months I have been playing and the most annoying thing I have found it is the login lock, I got crashes, and sometimes accidental close of the game only to find myself waiting 5-10 to 15 mins to log back again, I have died, lose dinos, lost everything in a boss, and the new mount and dismount to fix the flyers  make me crash randomly when mouting any dino.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, ark I was having trouble logging into the server. So basically I was trying to transfer out and it did not work so the drop ended up despawning. I end up getting stuck in position not being able to move or pull out a weapon. I reopen the game and it says there is a account already connected then I wait 5-10 minutes and still said the same thing. So I restart my ps4 and it said I had a prelogin lock and now cannot join the server. 

Transferred from green orb at rag80 to the island 525 with all of my dinos, all of my ammo and turrets and everything. Complete server change and got to the island only everything was gone. I thought maybe it's be back at the green orb in rag80 but it wasnt. I've been told it's likely this was a glitch. Am I just raptored now?

As the title says i took a break from the game came back and i couldn't join my main server (EU-PVE-Official-Extinction508) and some other servers i used to play on. I was getting Connection timeout error, a friend told me to use VPN and now i can connect any server no problem and cant disconnect until stopped playing (otherwise game timeout and cant join again).If Anyone else facing this issue? Or is there any way to see if Ark's IP or something is getting blocked by my isp/firewall or something? IDK I wanna play the game its just seems too much work not to mention the lag . If u need any more info I'll happily provide but need a fix for this :(

Archived