Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

Lack of Communication
Lack of Properly addressing such issue.

Why do I blame wildcard - because its THERE servers, regardless with the fact that they've been hosting in Nitro sense day 1 and haven't bothered to opt in for better servers or more backbone support.  

Wildcard in the end are the only ones that can properly resolve what happened because of said issue, instead of doing that they give us EVO for another 24 hours? get real, yes Wildcard is to blame for the END RESULT and THe lack of Communication.

And no its not their servers. WC does not own the hardware. Its nitrado servers rented. And if datacenter has issues there is nothing they can do over the seas. 

This BS should not be happening, there should be rolling back up servers.

It's a disgusting service, been plagued with issues such as lagging, bugs in the game and this is now the second session of login lock for a day...

I've  only been playing for a couple of weeks as well. I can't imagine the crap long time players have had to put up with.

Get it sorted. Will contact PS and get a refund if this rubbish continues as the game is clearly nor fit for purpose.

Right before the new dlc etc comes out... poor show!

Login lock

Well wildcard its offical, you suck!  Punish the many because of the actions of a few, and as a result of you own ineptitude.  I paid to play the game on my schedule not yours.  I am very understand regarding required down time and unavoidable issues but this is just malicious and callous behavior on you part.  Remove this feature at once!

2 minutes ago, Luewen said:

And no its not their servers. WC does not own the hardware. Its nitrado servers rented. And if datacenter has issues there is nothing they can do over the seas. 

I was going to argue this with you but its pointless,  you'd just keep on with what your saying regardless of things people can point out to why its 'wildcards servers' regardless if they are 'hosting' with Nitro.

well that's it for me in this game.... Wildcard finally broke the l;ast straw,  almost 200 raised dino's total now have been lost due to Wildcard "issues" and them not rolling back when they should of, like this time.    I'm done raising stuff just to have it go 'poof' because wildcard cant properly handle issues.

Great job, just spectacular, if you wanted to lower your player base, I think you've managed to do that today once again.

6 minutes ago, Rugburn said:

Login lock

Well wildcard its offical, you suck!  Punish the many because of the actions of a few, and as a result of you own ineptitude.  I paid to play the game on my schedule not yours.  I am very understand regarding required down time and unavoidable issues but this is just malicious and callous behavior on you part.  Remove this feature at once!

Then play single player mode. You would have 100% access to your schedule other than updating.

I just dont understand how a company can be so inept as fixing their own problems and communicating. Luckily this current issue hasnt effected me this time but its just soooo often there are major issues and it feels like things are run out of a garage with the quality and responsiveness we receive. Get ur poop together WC and stop acting like a D company

1 minute ago, Rugburn said:

Thanks for the brilliant suggestion .  Play solo on a game that i bought for the mmo.  Makes perfect sence._. Troll.

Not troll just logical. You have to prioritize either play anytime or play with other on WC run servers. No point in getting upset over a game. And Ark isn't exactly an mmo, its not massively multiplayer. 

2 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

You paid to play the game on your schedule.

Server hosters pay to run their servers.

I know you already nagged about getting ARK for the "mmo experience", but ARK isn't an mmo. Singleplayer is the best option if you want full control over the game. I play singleplayer, it's the best ARK experience i've had.

Wow, do you two work for WC?  You both deflect the issue.  wC put in play by they own choice measures to try to stop duplication which has inpacted the many, unjustly.  Your whole position well play solo is ludicrous and narrow minded.   

34 minutes ago, Rugburn said:

Wow, do you two work for WC?  You both deflect the issue.  wC put in play by they own choice measures to try to stop duplication which has inpacted the many, unjustly.  Your whole position well play solo is ludicrous and narrow minded.   

If you choose to play official servers then just accept them for what they are. Stopping exploits is justified.

1 hour ago, LEDminer said:

If you play officials, you commit to the grind and the possibility of losing it all.

Unofficials have same risks - owner got bored with this game and all your stuff gone. Unless you are the owner and running dedicated server from your house. Otherwise hoster can still [not necessarily intentionally] screw you. And even if you play singleplayer you can still get arked by update.

So it should be:

* If you play ARK, you commit to possibility of losing it all.

Great promo slogan. Should be used on genesis ads.

2 hours ago, LEDminer said:

Well, I could say that you are narrow minded for spending countless amounts of time obtaining pixels. If you play officials, you commit to the grind and the possibility of losing it all.

Also, I could say that you are narrow minded for claiming that ARK is a mmo. You are also narrow minded for ignoring the other ways of playing the game (unofficial, non-dedicated, solo). I only understand if you play on console, since unofficials don't exist there,  but still official isn't the only way of playing the game.

This isn't even my conversation but I can't help but respond just a little.

Last I logged onto Xbox, it allowed the option of joining Unofficial sessions, so I'm pretty sure that they exist.

Also a quick PSA for those of you who are telling people that it is their own fault for not playing single player in a multiplayer-specialized game - especially for the experience of what their ad says about "Join your friends and together exploring/ruling the ark" - then I firmly believe that this entire issue is lost to you, as such making  statements that others are at fault for not playing thr game alone a moot point.

The issue doesn't involve you, so why tell others that they have the problem, let alone even post here?  I couldn't even believe people were up in here saying things like that.

Just got in from work to find my tribe mates have saved everything we thought we were gonna lose, earlier today, fewwwwweeeee!

Is it wild card or Snail games to blame,  I thought they merged or something? Anyway I hope everyone wasn't too affected by the the slow response to fix the issue, erm yesterday... Whoever was at fault, please raise your game!?

2 hours ago, LEDminer said:

Well, I could say that you are narrow minded for spending countless amounts of time obtaining pixels. If you play officials, you commit to the grind and the possibility of losing it all.

Also, I could say that you are narrow minded for claiming that ARK is a mmo. You are also narrow minded for ignoring the other ways of playing the game (unofficial, non-dedicated, solo). I only understand if you play on console, since unofficials don't exist there,  but still official isn't the only way of playing the game.

For your sake I really do hope your are just pulling the line for WC as an unofficial employee.  Otherwise I would have to question your intent and intellect.

People like you are why WC is not held accountable, and here is why.

WC is a for profit company , they know how to fix the duplication problem, it's really quite simple.  However as a private for profit company the expence would only be justifiable if all measures to try to address the issue without expence are explored and/or foreseeable revenue loss, for example decrease in player base.  To often this community just de-esculates by well its just the way it is, you have been Arked.  

WC needs to hear from us and be accountable to us and not just their board.  They have nothing without a happy player base.

I welcome any meaningful comments you have LEDminer, but for some reason doubt that is likely.  Would go against your mandate.

On 2/3/2020 at 11:21 AM, Luewen said:

And everyone here blaming WC when noone knows who or what at the fault here? Only eu server affected points strongly at datacenter issues.

I am not sure any one knows this.... but do official server networks have emergency backup servers available when some of its servers are disabled?

Archived