Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AnnieVolch said:

same thing

check your server on battlematrix, see if other players have been getting onto it,  ours was everyone locked out and then everyone able to log back in once it was 'resolved' though the effects of those people not being able to get on for 8 hours still in effect due to no rollback.

1 minute ago, Luewen said:

And everyone here blaming WC when noone knows who or what at the fault here? Only eu server affected points strongly at datacenter issues.

very true, people like to point at WC very quickly. which is wrong.

However, they could have rolled back the servers when they figured out the issue, before unlocking them again. which was a big mistake.

Got kicked off our server last night seems like almost everyone playing ark did. Rejoined our server because we just had some unwelcomed visitors and boom login lock, now I waited for a hour and couldn’t get in so called it a night and waited allllllllllllllllllll night hen woke up and try’d again this time server started to load then boom kicked out and on login lock yet again! I’m at the point where I can’t play the game I payed for I want to play and can’t I want a flipping refund now or let me play my flipping game I have baby’s that are probably already dead thanks 

Just now, captyarrr said:

We blame WC for not responding/removing login lock 9 hours ago, as for the lack of communications.

And you know they were not trying to fix stuff during that 9 hours? IF there were engineers on job they do not do community messages. If it were nitrado engineers doing it they dont have any obligations to message us.

And you know they were not trying to fix stuff during that 9 hours? IF there were engineers on job they do not do community messages. If it were nitrado engineers doing it they dont have any obligations to message us.

Simple, read the entire thread and you figure it out. Multiple communitymanagers responded on this subject.

Lack of Communication
Lack of Properly addressing such issue.

Why do I blame wildcard - because its THERE servers, regardless with the fact that they've been hosting in Nitro sense day 1 and haven't bothered to opt in for better servers or more backbone support.  

Wildcard in the end are the only ones that can properly resolve what happened because of said issue, instead of doing that they give us EVO for another 24 hours? get real, yes Wildcard is to blame for the END RESULT and THe lack of Communication.

Archived