Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Legislator said:

The lack of communication from Wildcard is disgusting. Failures happen. However learning from incidents is not part of their concept. I already regret buying the DLC. Screw Genesis

I have to agree on this point, they do have a serious lack of communication with their public, more so then other games, even when people post to their twitter feeds, there is a terrible response from them.  Its too bad they lost their best PR person, sense then the communication has gotten even worse, not to say it was good in the first place but its seems to be a trend,  worse support, worse PR, worse Patches, More bugs then fixes...…  is the company finally heading for its last leg?

5 hours ago, XxCOR3ANOxX said:

My babys giganotosaurus ?

2 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

Waiting to hear about rollback possibility.....

I'm judging that its most likely not going to happen though...

anyone wanna bet on it?

Please let us know, no rollback game gets uninstalled. we were not able to login for 8 hours resulting in dead giga's due to incompetent coding/game design and no common sense.

Don't even start me off on timers

Never have I seen anyone upset their paying Customers as WC does.

39 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

yep wildcard just removed the login lock and let everything be the way it was, so people lost eggs, babies and more.   Wildcard at their best yet again.   Gotta love how they "Fix things" eh?  my mate lost his event wyvern due to this wildcard mess up and the other two wyvern were just about to die when he got on had enough time to pod them and might be able to save them if he's quick enough with milk.

Here is another prime example of how wildcard 'makes things right'.  

Yep, lost 2 wyverns here and for some insane reason two out of my four giga eggs have disappeared...... Ffs... ?

1 minute ago, sXeReD said:

Yep, lost 2 wyverns here and for some insane reason two out of my four giga eggs have disappeared...... Ffs... ?

if the eggs vanished they hatched while you were locked out and the babies died.    that's how wildcard support explained it to me when I asked about vanishing eggs while they were helping with another issue on a server.  I've had eggs end up under foundations before though due to server crashes, so my baby hatching room now has a empty floorless room under it so they can be recovered if that happens.

Archived