Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

5 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

No worries here. You have to have a thick skin to do this ?

its funny how you facepalm facts Joe.   like you lack the ability to actually respond to it so you emote it because that's all you can do.   If you have something to prove otherwise come out and say it.  I'm up for debate.

*Points at facepalm*  point in case.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bucz said:

They have probably a serious brainstorm now, what to do without screwing things up even more.

its simple really.  Roll the servers back prior to the automated change that they setup to take place at midnight PST and then figure out what happened to their changes to cause server wide lockouts, and actually Fix it and TEST it before redeploying.

So, is this cuz of Brexit? Did they have servers there and they got thrown in the sea? :D

Or are the british getting UK_ official servers separatelly ? :D

Because otherwise, you have no raeson why not to at least give an answer what is happening. Ignoring us makes us want to leave...even if we love the game

But as soon as a new one will show, crappier but with better devs and communication, all will flock there

REPORT THE PROBLEM!!

I'm sure by now Wildcard is aware of this issue but it may still be a good idea if everyone goes to this link to report the outages. This report allows you to tell them exactly what server your having problems with.

Also, definitely in agreeance to 

EXTENDING EVO EVENT!!

PLEASE WILDCARD DEVS!!

Ffs.... This is my only day off this week.

REPORT LINK:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19p2_r2z9wyazMXiJIlFINw0M32WCoUkv039yemwR3lE/viewform

Just now, sXeReD said:

REPORT THE PROBLEM!!

I'm sure by now Wildcard is aware of this issue but it may still be a good idea if everyone goes to this link to report the outages. This report allows you to tell them exactly what server your having problems with.

Also, definitely in agreeance to 

EXTENDING EVO EVENT!!

PLEASE WILDCARD DEVS!!

Ffs.... This is my only day off this week.

REPORT LINK:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19p2_r2z9wyazMXiJIlFINw0M32WCoUkv039yemwR3lE/viewform

We did, no response, no rollback, no refunds on dead dinos and/or stuff. 

Now what?

19 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I heard back from WC, they are aware of the issue and working on it.

Thanks for trying to get in contact with them! I know I haven't always been a pleasure to deal with, but at least you respond. What I do not understand is why it takes Wildcard 7-8hours to acknowledge such a big issue through a forum mod. I asume Wildcard has atleast some people working during the night to deal with critical issues?

yep wildcard just removed the login lock and let everything be the way it was, so people lost eggs, babies and more.   Wildcard at their best yet again.   Gotta love how they "Fix things" eh?  my mate lost his event wyvern due to this wildcard mess up and the other two wyvern were just about to die when he got on had enough time to pod them and might be able to save them if he's quick enough with milk.

Here is another prime example of how wildcard 'makes things right'.  

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Oli4 said:

I asume Wildcard has atleast some people working during the night to deal with critical issues?

This might not necessarily be the case. I'm not sure.

We also don't know the underlying issue at hand. For all we know, they have been working to fix it for many, many hours. I work in IT as well. Sometimes communications go dark because people are spending all their time and effort on fixing an issue rather than telling people they are... fixing an issue.

Just now, Joebl0w13 said:

We also don't know the underlying issue at hand. For all we know, they have been working to fix it for many, many hours. I work in IT as well. Sometimes communications go dark because people are spending all their time and effort on fixing an issue rather than telling people they are... fixing an issue.

there 'Fix' really wasn't a 'Fix' for most players.   They should of done a roll back, and frankly it doesn't make a bit of sense why they didn't.

2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

I work in IT as well, and we are a smaller company than Wildcard, but we always have people on standby during the night in case something big happens.

edit: A simple 'we are aware of the issue and are working on it' would've been fine

Just now, Oli4 said:

I work in IT as well, and we are a smaller company than Wildcard, but we always have people on standby during the night in case something big happens.

When I was in IT I was on call 24/7 7 days a week, never missed a call and we always got the problems resolved within a hour of them happening.   Its Companies and the willingness to pay someone to be on standby that can actually 'fix' problems when they arise.   Most higher some lacky (sorry) who doesn't know how to fix things but can do basic 'troubleshooting' from a preset set of answers and questions from their computer screens.

Archived