Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

that's funny joe, you told me before that was.   Now your telling me its not.  Good Job!  so you just sit here and merge stuff together, give people hard times and let stuff get lost because you, yourself like to merge non-related posts together?  (i.e. like pc issues into xbox / ps4 issues, which you've done to me serveral times).

yea let's bitch and whine about volunteer moderators for a change! they're the reason for everything bad that happens in the world! conspiracy i tell you!

CONSPIRACY!

1 minute ago, Joebl0w13 said:

We are in chat communication with WC staff. In this case, just haven't heard anything yet.

whatever other methods of contacting wc staff you have, they're useless if no one is awake to read them.

it's obvious they don't have any 24/7 support available or emergency monitoring set up, so there's nothing to do then wait (and in my case do other stuff like for example - my job).

i just don't get how this stupid flaming suddenly got turned towards moderators as if you guys can fix something like this.

Just now, Joebl0w13 said:

I'm have been reaching out to them. I'll post if I hear anything.

Maybe it's time for WC to make some kind of apologies and bring in a breedingevent as a standard 2x maturation and all.

Alot of us being real sick of loosing stuff and dinos each month due to another screwup. 

Next to the fact, I followed your advise by ripping of "the bandage; legacy", nothing has actually changed.  I still see the same stuff as on legacy (5K hours left and gave all away, official is supposed to be way better regarding what? Tickets? Stability? What?)

This is turning out to be an epic fail. Does WC really believe people actuall still keep faith when Genesis come out? 

Sorry to say this Joe, this game and all of his potential are drowning rapidly. 

I'm PvE, but we get treaded like the PvP servers. 

Ban me for being negative again, but I'm in my right at this point. I done all WC wanted, put in tickets/left legacy/ and for what?

Archived