Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mates been locked out for over 6 hours now,  I hopped on, and tried connecting to his server, I haven't been on ark in 2 days, it started loading up and then.... 

connection failure
Waiting on login lock. Try again in a few minutes

so yeah.... apparently ark broke something, the bad part for my mate is he had 3 baby wyverns out he had hatched, and his first event wyvern ever (a really pretty red/white one) that are most likely going to be dead because once again Wildcard did something that fubared  the servers and aren't rolling them back to the previous version / configuration.  

Great Job Wildcard! 

There are a ton of servers having this problem oh, and hey guess what, its mostly EU/NA servers again, who'd of thought right? 

More of that Wonderful Quality Testing before Deploying stuff to the servers, gotta love how well Wildcard Tests this stuff huh? 

I wonder if this has some thing to do with the massive amount of players that joined the servers on friday my server rag 915 went from avrage 20 online at peak to 71/70 i had to queue to log in and when online every 30 secs there was somone logging in and game would freeze for a min or 2 then mass kick and then repeats all weekend.And it was not legacy players as these players asked how to get food,hide,fiber and begging for dino's lol

Just now, Shrektt2 said:

I wonder if this has some thing to do with the massive amount of players that joined the servers on friday my server rag 915 went from avrage 20 online at peak to 71/70 i had to queue to log in and when online every 30 secs there was somone logging in and game would freeze for a min or 2 then mass kick and then repeats all weekend.And it was not legacy players as these players asked how to get food,hide,fiber and begging for dino's lol

Also play on 915 and can confirm all of these lol

Archived