Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xbox Login Lock

devs of ark,

i created this account simply to say this. my server is EU-PVE-XboxOfficial-TheIsland15, it usually has quite a decent amount of players on at any one time. but today it is empty. i have not logged in for a few days but i came back today to find this 'login lock' preventing me from joining. restarting the game, trying to join other servers, and even resetting my console yield no results. so fine then, i thought, i will sit and wait for the hidden timer to expire so i can join back. 10 minutes later, nothing. 30 minutes later, still nope. 2 hours go by... hmm, maybe i can find some information on the website?

surprisingly, i see many other having the same issue as us, dating back to winter wonderland event. unsurprisingly, i see absolutely no comments or updates from you at any point. or if you have i have not been able to locate it here. i understand that genesis has your team swamped very heavily but this is an issue preventing us, the players that are paying and supporting your game, from playing your game. this needs to be fixed because you've likely already screwed a lot of players over with this feature. i would not care so much about duping rather than actually being able to play the game i paid for. you must find another solution. im all for you finally tackling this problem but not at the expense of the other innocent players. please fix this or at least give us a sign you seen our threads on this matter.

thank you. sorry for bad english.

-from a frustrated player who has baby gigas that want their human to come take them for a walk

EDIT: i suppose they are seeing these posts! mine got merged with this big one. it was originally posted to its own thread.

now fix the game.

first of all I apologize for the small number of posts, my wife created an account for the forum and I received notice about duplicate account, so we chose to share this single account,

anyone who works with IT or plays online for a long time, knows that companies always have a support staff 50 hours a day.

expecting the moderator to create an apology post after each new insertion is also silly, it would only uselessly fill the forum with post,

if I were the administrator of this server, as soon as there were no clients connected, I would be very worried, so believe me, there must be a lot of people awake at this time,
let's be fair to our providers and just put direct information stating the number of the server and the screen information, and do not expect a new response to each post, after all, give a thumbs up to only those who have read all the entries in this post.

after the stabilization of the servers, I will only open a ticket with as much information as possible waiting for action (of which we always had on all tickets, not all were satisfactory to me but were honest)

5 minutes ago, Stormtroopers said:

first of all I apologize for the small number of posts, my wife created an account for the forum and I received notice about duplicate account, so we chose to share this single account,

anyone who works with IT or plays online for a long time, knows that companies always have a support staff 50 hours a day.

expecting the moderator to create an apology post after each new insertion is also silly, it would only uselessly fill the forum with post,

if I were the administrator of this server, as soon as there were no clients connected, I would be very worried, so believe me, there must be a lot of people awake at this time,
let's be fair to our providers and just put direct information stating the number of the server and the screen information, and do not expect a new response to each post, after all, give a thumbs up to only those who have read all the entries in this post.

after the stabilization of the servers, I will only open a ticket with as much information as possible waiting for action (of which we always had on all tickets, not all were satisfactory to me but were honest)

Yes. I´ll work with IT. We always send response to customers asap if our SLA is compromised. We will also give estimate how long problem takes. I bet they monitor only server/virtua server downtime not application on it. Now servers are fine, application aint.

15 minutes ago, Stormtroopers said:

I don't think people expect a reply to every post made, but people expect just an acknowledgement SOMEWHERE that Wildcard know about the problem and are working on it, and even better would be an ETA for the fix of the problem.

I've checked their facebook, twitter, reddit, official forums and steam community hub and there is zero acknowledgement from any Wildcard employees that there even is a problem, and it has persisted for around 4 hours now. The entire european continent is unable to connect to their servers. Wildcard needs to communicate with their player base. It is unequivocally their biggest flaw.

Login lock

Yep I’m done with this game, didn’t get to finish with the remainder of the 2x for the Sunday night. And now I’ve lost a few Dino’s I was transporting and my good gear. raptor this game. 

also what kind of losers explicit their website. To no cussing. Goodbye Peter Pan devs. Y’all aren’t even answering anyone what’d you guys get wasted and press the wrong keys after the super bowl?

Archived