Login Lock

LOGINLOCK

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most we will get for the developers carelessness is a 2x event for like a week...maybe. Honestly all I want is just a reply, someone from WC to actually step up and respond to the people who spend not only hard earned money but also hours and hours and days and weeks and months and even years of grinding on their game. I say we start a world wide boycott. Once we are able to log back on, (God knows when that will be) everyone just cryo and lock up and stop playing. Maybe once the money stops flowing, someone from WC might actually get off their ass and at the very least, show some effort to respond and just tell us what went wrong and what they are doing to try and fix it. I've said this on another post and I'll say it again, actions speak louder than words but we can't even get any words let alone some action. Itll probably take weeks to fix it just like the whistle glitch and the meshing and all the other BS that they just seem to think isn't urgent and of course it's not urgent to them as long as they keep making that money. The worst part is that they don't even try to fake like they care. They just blatantly ignore all the outraged consumers and make it painfully obvious that they just straight up don't care at all about the people who really made this game as big as it is. Without us, y'all would be nothing yet I feel no appreciation whatsoever from their side. Keep taking it for granted and you'll run this game into ground eventually. 

Oh and also forgot to mention I was in the middle of remodeling my base and it's in the swamp and I had just taken my turrets down and i was literally just moving them to another part of my base when all this happened and we got kicked. So my base is wide open, I have multiple turrets and thousands of ammo on my inventory and nothing to defend my cryos or mats or anything really. Someone could walk right into my base and take everything if they get back on before I do. Cuz who knows when that will be!!

How do they reenable something like the login lock and then nobody is awake to fix this?  Did the overnight guy fall asleep after he hit the switch on accident? 

I feel genesis is going to be a struggle for us. Wildcard has always been a two steps back kinda company, but the last few months felt like they’ve gone in the right direction until they announced the second genesis delay and the anti mesh and now a full blown login lock. GG Wildcard

Just now, DAMNITBOBBY501 said:

Questionable? Lmao they just don't give a damn. It's obvious from the lack of communication with WC. Has anyone even seen or heard even the slightest reply from them?? Doubt it!

Ya shouldnt we all be used to it xD or the classic 201 dino you get if one of your 350+ dinos glitched away... they just dont care about the game instead they bring more dlcs that arent even included in the season pass so you gotta spend more money...

Login lock?

Wow, moved to official servers after 5K hours on legacy and loads of crap.

Officials don't look different at all. 

Bye bye gigababies. Thanks alot WC, still crap.

Buuuuuuut, I've been told tickets should be way better responded and the helpteam will provide me with new babies and stuff ofc. I mean, official, dudes, thats great to get so many stuff back due to epic fails WC keeps on having RIGHT?

6 minutes ago, ZombiePlague said:

@xShinde@DAMNITBOBBY501

I agree with you both, all I want is better communication. Just give your players some warning you know. 
When you screw up like this just take responsibility and say “hey we’re sorry”

Honestly that’s all I’m asking for....

Is this to much to ask for WC?? I mean seriously....give us something, anything! At this point I'd be ok with a response telling us to stfu and that they are working on it. I would legitimately be happier than  I am right now. Now I'm editing this because I've reached my max amount of posts for today?! So on top of ignoring their consumers, they also limit how much we can discuss the issue at hand. DILO man

Continiously epic fails

What is going on? 

In this rate everyone is loosing dinos/bases/stuff what all has been gathered during the last 3 events and even on officials, there will be NO REFUND on all of the previous.

Seriously WC, what you going to throw out now to your community to make it all up for?

Another breedingevent with the so much collected chibis (hated for lots of players for loosing the level ones) so we can loose all again?

Really?

Archived